Here's a challenge for the m00se (and some others)

Will Bozarth said:
phil20050401075406.jpg
:lol:
+1
:lol:

There’s a right way to rock
And a wrong way to roll
You can just listen to your soul
Just remember that life
Is number one
You can be having so much fun

will was one of the two people to post something positive in this thread and it was about me.

yeah, that's all my positivity for the night.

or... uhh ... i've done more work on a really promising story that i hadnt touched for months before coming here. i have a lot of ideas that i really like and want to work on soon.

because of all the walking i have to do here, i think i'm getting in better shape.

will's visiting in a few weeks. i'm going home for a few days the week or so after that.

will's visiting her for four days? and where will he be sleeping? hmmmm?

I also like how moose hasn't posted anything yet

Wolftribe said:
6 hours on the phone? i get ansty after 15 minutes on the phone with someone
Well you should see my friend every damn time he comes over he gets on the phone and talks with some different chick (every time hes over hes got a new girlfriend) for hours or....If you call it talking, to me its just little whimpers and grunts or mumbling, I couldn't do that.

Here's something positive.

I'm just finished a Trois Pistoles 750ml and 40 hot wings and also I just finished watching justice league episodes with penguin and I am fucking smashed.

It was AWESOME

this thread sucks.

MajestikMøøse said:
Here's something positive.

I'm just finished a Trois Pistoles 750ml and 40 hot wings and also I just finished watching justice league episodes with penguin and I am fucking smashed.

It was AWESOME

this thread sucks.
you're smashed with only 750ml of Trois Pistoles? Pfft, n00b.

MajestikMøøse said:
stupid gay UM

I was saying that he wants to sell me antidepressant dr-ugs from his pharm-acy.

UM is run by my pals.
you would still need a prescription, and that I finish my 4 years of studying!