Here's a challenge for the m00se (and some others)

I've trained long and hard to withstand that much of an onslaught of Frank's Red Hot Sauce.... but I've trained long and hard for this and I thought it was time to move up from 20 to 40....

did I ever mention that I eat my wings only with hot sauce and I abhor all forms of pansy ass ranch dips etc.?

nope you didn't mention it. If you wanna try something hot, drink a fireball (50% tabasco / 50% Goldsheagger or however it's spelled)

maybe because youre french canadian; the canadian part helps you be happy

MajestikMøøse said:
HAY SAY SOMETHING POSITIVE FOR ONCE WTF
I CAN'T I'M A BITTER UNCONFESSED EMO WHO KEEPS WHINING ABOUT HOW LIFE SUCKS AND LISTEN TO BANDS NO ONE LIKES BUT ME BUT HEY THAT MAKES ME COOL AM I RITE

AsModEe said:
I CAN'T I'M A BITTER UNCONFESSED EMO WHO KEEPS WHINING ABOUT HOW LIFE SUCKS AND LISTEN TO BANDS NO ONE LIKES BUT ME BUT HEY THAT MAKES ME COOL AM I RITE

o_O

actually, if that was a jab at me, the bands I listen to actually have a pretty decent fanbase, except it's not the same kind of fanbase that likes Nevermore records.

MajestikMøøse said:
actually, if that was a jab at me, the bands I listen to actually have a pretty decent fanbase, except it's not the same kind of fanbase that likes Nevermore records.
nah it wasn't really aimed at you.