Here's a challenge for the m00se (and some others)

AsModEe said:
you take this a bit too personnal. IMO, wearing metal shirts and such is only a phase in a metalhead's life, like kids trying cigarettes when they are 12. You call me ignorant, then you say that at 25-30 you either wear metal shirts or granny pants and turtlenecks? And btw, none of my friends are into metal.
It was a general statement and well IMO, I do believe if you judge a person based on there taste in music alone, that is ignorant. I know people in there 40s and 50s who still wear metalshirts. Age is just a number. I am proud of my metal shirts Damn it!! hehe And you obviously took my statement much too literally.

firewalkjen said:
It was a general statement and well IMO, I do believe if you judge a person based on there taste in music alone, that is ignorant. I know people in there 40s and 50s who still wear metalshirts. Age is just a number. I am proud of my metal shirts Damn it!! hehe And you obviously took my statement much too literally.
well hmm I think it's pretty cool to listen to metal even when you get old.

fading said:
I like NEVERMORE!
O_RLY.jpg

something else positive because I'm Mr. Negative on the phone right now... uhhhh I've been on the phone with Laura for 1hr 41min, and in that time, watched Whose Line is it Anyway and House and made comments. and it was fun, and yeah

jiewjfijiewojfwe I don't wanna practice tomorrow