Here's a challenge for the m00se (and some others)

i think soy is, right now, the funniest poster around. His jokes about french canadians are pretty priceless.

...if by priceless you mean "terrible" then i agree.. but that's okay...

No way this has got to be the funniest post on this board for some time... here it is quoted for your convienience:

AsModEe said:
Give a positive comment about something.

Some other people on this board (and UM in general) could have a hard time doing this too.

Seriously, I often find you guys rather depressing, stop being so negative about fucking everything. Everytime I see you post m00se, you bitch about something unless you talk about your obscure bands no one ever heard of. What's your problem? Maybe you should see a professionnal? I don't think this is healthy at all.

And maybe we could discuss about the overall negative attitude the peeps have around here. I know no one can like everything, but come on, life ain't that bad.

lolololololololololoolololololololololololololololololololoolololololloloolol

Will Bozarth said:
In that case, I think I should post something positive!

I've been hanging out and talking to Laura (dreaming neon darkspot) a good deal... Talking on the phone for 2 - 6 hours at a time and just having a good time. I will be visiting her for 4 days from September 29 - October 2. We will be attending a one-off headlining show of Into Eternity on October 2.

I've 'fallen' and I can't get up.

How's that for positive, Frenchie?
I'm so jealous. Can't wait to see Into Eternity at Gigantour, hopefully they'll play longer than 20 minutes.
And that's cool about you and Laura:)

Will Bozarth said:
In that case, I think I should post something positive!

I've been hanging out and talking to Laura (dreaming neon darkspot) a good deal... Talking on the phone for 2 - 6 hours at a time and just having a good time. I will be visiting her for 4 days from September 29 - October 2. We will be attending a one-off headlining show of Into Eternity on October 2.

I've 'fallen' and I can't get up.

How's that for positive, Frenchie?
I'm so jealous. Can't wait to see Into Eternity at Gigantour, hopefully htey'll play longer than 20 minutes.
And that's cool about you and Laura:)

AsModEe said:
and do you intend on wearing these shirts at 25, 30 years old?
I'm 28 and I wear metal t-shirts all the time. If you're ignorant enough to judge me (or anyone else for that matter) solely on what music I listen to, why would I want to talk to you anyway? And btw, I have TONS of friends and alot of them aren't even into metal. What when you turn 25-30 you have to start wearing granny panties and turtlenecks? WTF?

firewalkjen said:
I'm 28 and I wear metal t-shirts all the time. If you're ignorant enough to judge me (or anyone else for that matter) solely on what music I listen to, why would I want to talk to you anyway? And btw, I have TONS of friends and alot of them aren't even into metal. What when you turn 25-30 you have to start wearing grandma panties and turtlenecks? WTF?
<3

I suppose now is also a great time to brag again how awesome it was when I saw Into Eternity twice with the BiO lineup, once before that release, and once at that CD release party where I obtained the following picture:

rawwahhh.jpg

firewalkjen said:
I'm 28 and I wear metal t-shirts all the time. If you're ignorant enough to judge me (or anyone else for that matter) solely on what music I listen to, why would I want to talk to you anyway? And btw, I have TONS of friends and alot of them aren't even into metal. What when you turn 25-30 you have to start wearing granny panties and turtlenecks? WTF?
you take this a bit too personnal. IMO, wearing metal shirts and such is only a phase in a metalhead's life, like kids trying cigarettes when they are 12. You call me ignorant, then you say that at 25-30 you either wear metal shirts or granny pants and turtlenecks? And btw, none of my friends are into metal.

Krigloch the Incredible Bulk said:
if only every "poop" was a "ghost poop" :cry:
Ghost poops are weird. Cheap toilet paper is for the ghost poops. Charmin is for the heavy doody, I mean duty, poops. Even Taco Bell poops don't stand a chance against the mighty Charmin.

Another thing positive, I love the Perfect Poopie. Especially when it's like one of those ones that probably weigh like 10 pounds but just a couple of wipes and you are clean as a whistle.