Hey Kioch

haha yeh because there is no dole, no work compo, no dosh if you have six kids, no services provided by the state. Fuck you're dumb man.

IF only the governmeny WOULD do something with that 17B rather than sit on it, I would rather a surplus of $!b and know my taxes are helping the needy, fixing hospitals and roads, and keeping things moving

Dän;6574084 said:
haha yeh because there is no dole, no work compo, no dosh if you have six kids, no services provided by the state. Fuck you're dumb man.

It was more in reference to the services part, and the crumbling infrastructure and degradation of living conditions all over regional Australia.

Dän;6573888 said:
haha ok; I just like it that you run away when you can't debate a fact. I get bagged constantly but at least I front up and present my point.

I've presented tons of facts that you've utterly ignored, time and time again. Stoney's already pointed out that the economist you keep quoting died 100 years before you said he was alive, so maybe you need to go back and review your source material. I don't know that much about economics, but I know lots about government hypocrisy, and sitting on a massive surplus while infrastructure falls apart because "it's a State problem" while at the same time "intervening" in Aboriginal settlements but failing to institute the necessary infrastructure they need to prevent further "intervention" in the future is hypocrisy. Providing more than double the amount of funding to private schools as they do to public schools while spending massive amounts on a never-ending war where the enemy can never be clearly defined because it could be anyone is Orwellian hypocrisy of the highest order. It's alright to say, "Labor will blow the surplus" but the government is about to waste billions on a re-election campaign. Where is that money coming from? If they can afford to spend billions on an election campaign, why can't they fork out an equivalent amount on boosting doctor numbers in the bush, or re-building the Commonwealth dental plan, something that will make a difference instead of a bunch of ads about re-electing Howard?

Dän;6573891 said:
200 years worth or iron ore was just uncovered at roxy downs, once all that goes western enginuity will kick in; humans wont cease to exist when faced with adversity, they will merely find different sources of energy etc... Don't worry the world won't implode on itself.

You really are in touch.

How will all this new energy be paid for ?

You know, market forces...you want new technology, who's gonna pay for it ?

Well what ARE they doing with the $17B (aside from pork barrelling).

Can't just stick it under the mattress and hope nobody finds out about it.

BTW, how can these economic geniuses be SOOOOO far out about their surpluses year after year...scarcely a demonstration of competence.

Dän;6573891 said:
200 years worth or iron ore was just uncovered at roxy downs, once all that goes western enginuity will kick in; humans wont cease to exist when faced with adversity, they will merely find different sources of energy etc... Don't worry the world won't implode on itself.

We need to work out what to do now, not wait another 200 years.

I think this (un)funny joke sums up my economic ideas

Q. How many Liberalist economist's does it take to screw in a light bulb?

A. None. The market will screw it in.

yep, first they will establish that there's a buck to be made.
Then find a supplier (in China) who can supply the cheapest, mercury laden crap that can be found on the face of the planet (from those sources who haven't yet evolved "liberal" "environazi" environmental and OH&S laws)
Then petition the Govt to allow workplace laws that discriminate against the worker in the name of "competition".

It's not only the lightbulb that gets screwed.

haha, you're a dick, i was just making a joke, then you get on your wonky high horse. FAG. hahahaha idheoiru 3u2q-273 4q8

Howards a champ *glug*

If you dont like it lick my fat white conservative arse :headbang:

yep, first they will establish that there's a buck to be made.
Then find a supplier (in China) who can supply the cheapest, mercury laden crap that can be found on the face of the planet (from those sources who haven't yet evolved "liberal" "environazi" environmental and OH&S laws)
Then petition the Govt to allow workplace laws that discriminate against the worker in the name of "competition".

It's not only the lightbulb that gets screwed.

you really dont have a clue about how the global economy works do you? dont worry, not too many lefties do, it's ok.

Dän;6588717 said:
haha, you're a dick, i was just making a joke, then you get on your wonky high horse. FAG. hahahaha idheoiru 3u2q-273 4q8

Howards a champ *glug*

If you dont like it lick my fat white conservative arse :headbang:

Mine was a joke too fuckwit.

Obviously cut close to the bone for you to have reacted like you did.