Hey Mr. Sneap, are you mixing the new Nevermore yet?

James D

New Metal Member
Sep 17, 2003
Indiana U.S.A.
I've heard the production by Peter Wichers has been done for a few weeks now, and was wondering if you were mixing it yet. Any info would be great! Please let us die hard Nevermore fans know what's up!

BTW, I've been a long time lurker on this board going back to 2002. I'd like to thank all of the great talent on this board! It has been very inspirational to my life and work. This is the premier resource on the net for modern metal production, my hats off to you all! :worship:

Jeff Loomis is probably the best guitarist in metal right now. I've never been into Warrel's vocals, but can't wait to hear more awesome Loomis riffs and solos.

Were the guitars already tracked? or are they tracking with Andy? It'd be awesome to hear Andy try out using Jeff's Engl SE on the album.

I can't wait for this.

I read somewhere (probably here) that Wichers was tracking the album with an ENGL SE and also a 5150 of some sort. I am interested to know whether Andy is keeping these tracks, or whether he'll be going with re-amping them through Kranks/Dual Rectos/etc.

Either way, I am so sure this album will not dissappoint me in any way. I just want it NOW! :lol: