Horrible Bands

metal_wrath said:
I have been listening to alot of Darkthrone lately, Opeth, At The Gates. Nightrage is good in small doses, they are pretty badass except for having the guy from Everygrey doing shitty vocals runing the songs :mad:

Hahah well I guess you didn't get the irony :lol:

^ I see.. so that's why you've posted the bands you listen to lately as the most horrible ones? god, you're masochistic...

Terrible bands:

Keane
Bon Jovi
Nightwish
Stratovarius
The Offspring
Korn
Dragonforce
System of a Down
Anaal nathraktktktk
Antony & the Johnsons (yeah it fucking blows)
Cannibal Corpse (old stuff still decent)
Superjoint Ritual
new Tiamat
new In Flames
Leaves eyes
Otep
Atreyu
My chemical romance
The Used
new Amorphis

i aint play this said:
Terrible bands:

Keane
Bon Jovi
Nightwish
Stratovarius
The Offspring
Korn
Dragonforce
System of a Down
Anaal nathraktktktk
Superjoint Ritual
new Tiamat
new In Flames
Leaves eyes
Otep
Atreyu
My chemical romance
The Used
new Amorphis

I approve this message

CAIRATH said:
Apart from new Amorphis. Eclipse is actually a return to form in my opinion.

Really? i kinda like old Amorphis but i find the new album to be so crappy that words can't describe, but it is ok man, just opinions...

metal_wrath said:
I have started this thread so that people can have intellegent discussion on horrible bands that they are obsessed with. This is due to the numerous threads concerning horrible bands that are cluttering up the forum. Saying that I won't be posting here often, and any attempts at flaming will result in me misquoting your posts and bashing you for having horrible musical tastes, which will become obvious, otherwise you wouldn't be posting on the Horrible Bands thread. Right?

When will it end? For godsake man you have to worst taste out of anyone here anyway..

i aint play this said:
Terrible bands:

Keane
Bon Jovi
Nightwish
Stratovarius
The Offspring
Korn
Dragonforce
System of a Down
Anaal nathraktktktk
Superjoint Ritual
new Tiamat
new In Flames
Leaves eyes
Otep
Atreyu
My chemical romance
The Used
new Amorphis

I agree with this list. although like I said on a different thread; system of a down's ONE folk track which is a hidden track on toxicity is actual good music so I wouldnt call them a Terrible band if they can produce that sort of stuff.. but they certainly generally make terrible music.

metal_wrath said:
I think I have proved you wrong, though, without feeding into your sarcasm

hehe I still see you didn't get it man, but that's ok... You've got enough enemies here already, I'm not going to join a bitchfight with you too :)