How about a Guitar Tone competition, round two?

Needs more cowbell!!

moarcowbell.jpg

:lol: oh boy, I'll leave you to good folks to figure out the drum tracks while I head off to university for the day.

I HATE mornings. My last post was around 1.30 am, now 7 am and I couldn't even sleep. I just want to sleep!!!

It's missing cymbals. Check the MIDI map. The cymbal that's not playing should be a china.

The ghosts aren't coming through, let me post just the drums and people can work from that.

Okay, well the main point of my posting the clip was to find out if people want me to keep going.

It is perfect! Any of them will work. Do you want another one with AD?

I think we are being too finicky, it is just a guitar tone competition for fun, isn't it? For me everything is ok.
I do not have any bass guitar but I will help in what you want, mixing, mastering ... or whatever.

I know very little about drum mixing so I'll leave the criticisms to you guys. I believe it doesn't have to be perfect, just useable. That said, might as well experiment and try things out while we don't have a bass track yet. Why settle with good if we can get great?

Ok got greg´s PM and will do bass tracks this week, waiting on the tab so it can make my life easier as I have to deliver my thesis (what´s the real name in english? that big thing you have to do to graduate from university?) this friday and my family is leaving to spain this friday also, so I´m trying to leave time for practicing and recording the DI´s. I don´t have a dedicated DI box but personally I love the tone I get from my bass DI´d through the instrument input of the Saffire LE I use, and you guys could process it however the fuck you want so I think it´s cool enough, my bass is just setup with new shiny strings a month ago so they´re still pretty cool

yeah that bass di you sent me sounded great man
oh yeah morgans finished the drums for that now, theyre in the paramore cover topic dude with the tempo and shit :)