How amny prominent black metal musicians are gay?

Of course man,I think we all know that.Just having a laugh at the preposterousness(fuckin hell) of the thread.Honestly who gives a flying fuck if a person is gay,like I said as long as they don't try and rape ya ;)

:lol: Fucking hell. I live in the gay capital of Australia, can't walk down a street without tripping over a queen. I have a number of really close friends who are gay, none are into metal though. Some of them are even blokier than some of the super-straight guys I know.

I feel for you buddy, I only occasionally bump into openly gay people in this city. The clubbing district though....that's another story. :p

:lol:

Whereabouts are you STN? I'm just down on the southeast end of the city (Sandringhan) and we are practically gay-free here...I'm trying to discover if they're migratory cratures or not...

Gay people are not migratory creatures.

EDIT: But wouldn´t they all like to go to Berlin.

Berlin has the biggest percentage iirc. Paris is for hetero pseudofashionist hipsters and girls with skirts and glasses.

They should all go to Tibet...Tibet is the new Berlin.BTW don't discount middleastern countries for rampant homosexuality!

Yeah

I remember reading some survey that found that homosexuality was about four times more common in some part of Afghanistan than in "the west".

They make the women dress like tents then resort to fucking pederasty.

When I talk about the west you can put white Australasia in there as well.

Some kid basically told some reporters that the Mullah used to rape him every morning before shouting prayers out of the megaphone.

Obviously there is some of this in Europe as well, particularly Ireland.

I think that might be true..I posted a pick recently of an old Iman pashing a kid who would've been ten at the most.I think this behaviour is commonplace in exotic places.Like you say they treat the women as slaves(almost as breeding stock) and place the dudes on pedestals,pretty much the exact opposite as we do inwestern cultures.

I don't understand how there seem to be more and more gay people every year when they have no ability to mate?!?

I get a jump on any gay person I meet by raping them before they rape me. Once I establish dominance, I have nothing to fear.

ghaalwaitingforfenriz.jpg

In black metal, image is of the utmost importance. You can never have enough leather and make-up.

Satanism is clearly a metaphor for homosexuality.

Women aren't allowed in black metal for obvious reasons...