How amny prominent black metal musicians are gay?

I don't understand how there seem to be more and more gay people every year when they have no ability to mate?!?

Because it's trendy to be gay?

Gay people are the reason people call manowar gay. (and every other testosterone barbarian type male) In the 80s and 90s, they were manliness. Now, everyone is fucking overly homophobic and admiring a burly man with no shirt and a tan is considered gay.

In black metal, image is of the utmost importance. You can never have enough leather and make-up.

Satanism is clearly a metaphor for homosexuality.

Women aren't allowed in black metal for obvious reasons...

so how about names of gay black metal musicians. We have 3 we know are and a lot we know aren't.

Schwärzung;9613118 said:
:lol:

Whereabouts are you STN? I'm just down on the southeast end of the city (Sandringhan) and we are practically gay-free here...I'm trying to discover if they're migratory cratures or not...

I'm in Northcote, there is a very high population of lesbians here, but they're being slowly forced out by inflated property prices and rent. Don't worry though, they're headed further north to places like Reservoir, not down south where it's probably even more expensive than here.

troll-line-m2645.jpg

The fact that you attempted to have sex with another man suggests to me that maybe you are gay.Give it another crack ol'bean.

I thought I was bisexual after being molested and treated like a shit by a homosexual - who was OLDER and BIGGER and always took a friend of his to not be beaten up - for ONE YEAR when I was 13 (I do not care about decency, nobody knows who I am and no one will ever know). And despite this, I am not homophobic. The next time think twice before talking, or keep your mouth closed.

Take it easy dude...that is fucked.I'm sorry for what happened to you and hope those scars have healed.It's ok man,the same thing happened to my little brother,he got his revenge on the perpetrator in a couple of ways,he bribed the dude for $10,000 then had him beaten by Hells Angels mates.It's good to be able to talk about it,you remind me very much of my brother,I think he struggled with the same stuff.