How did you find the Ultimate Metal Forum? *

Opeth link years ago, I should have actually signed up when I found it instead of waiting a year lol

I think it was the Opeth site, but I'm not sure. It was a long ass time ago (a week or so after um went live in 2001) and I'm not sure Opeth would've had a link already by then.

Mark? Do you know the exact date Opeth came here? (And when did you go live? I know this has been discussed at least once before.)

After a Cannibal Corpse show I was trying to find the SMN forums on a reccommendation from my friend. Stumbled on this forum by accident, saw that they were host to Opeth, Katatonia and Bloodbath... instantly signed up.. although the Opeth forum is now beyond shit.

Found it through one of my ex-boyfriends who said I should take a look, so I joined, but mainly lurked and made craptastic posts from time to time... oh those were the days!

I haven't been here really since I had my latest boyfriend, because going out with someone who likes metal seems to be far superior than just talking about it online.

However, those days are now gone and I have turned here in a desperate attempt to get my daily fix of males that don't wear pink shirts with green stripes. :D