How do you think the world will end?

If your so oppossed to civilized life, get out of the country and live in the wood or shut up. That fact that you are using the internet destroys all your shitty argument. Die.

This thread has lost focus.

zombie-poster.jpg

My brother insists that the safest place to hide from zombies would be on a boat. I'm inclined to agree.

Except that only works for a short period of time. You'll eventually run out of food, and if you're not in fresh water you'll be even more fux0red. The remake of Dawn of the Dead taught us this.

Except that only works for a short period of time. You'll eventually run out of food, and if you're not in fresh water you'll be even more fux0red. The remake of Dawn of the Dead taught us this.

You could take the boat out on a lake and supply it several weeks worth of MREs.

The safest place is a roof. Destroy the stair in the building you are in and use ladders. Zombies can't climb ladders.

How the fuck is that any safer than a boat? Actually, how is it even as safe as a boat? I guess a roof would be a viable option for a few hours or maybe a day if the dead had the courtesy to wait until spring or summer to feast on the flesh of the living.

Find a shopping mall and hope it was closed during the outbreak, and then build a moat (minus the water) around it. Then if you can, steal grenades from wherever you get grenades, and throw them down in the moat where the trapped zombies are because they're stupid and don't realize the purpose of a moat is so they can't get into the main defense of the living people so they fall in the moat and get stuck there where they can't get out and they just run around making zombie noises like idiots because they're zombies.

The safest place to be during a zombie infestation is away from where the zombies are.