How do you think the world will end?

That made me lol also. The best way to hide from zombies are to go to your local Halloween store and buy a costume and pretend to be one. Then you get people to do the same thing then you attack them.

I'd prefer not to test their life-sensing capacity by hiding in a costume. You'd be more likely to take unnecessary risks, thinking you are hidden when you may not actually be.

Why wouldn't you? Zombies are gonna attack us. YOU WILL SEE! MAYBE NOW YOU ARE LAUGHING, BUT WHEN THEY ATTACK I WILL BE SAFE FROM THEM AND YOU WILL ASK ME TO LET YOU IN AND THEN I WILL BE THE ONE LAUGHING!

Join NASA, learn to pilot a space shuttle, take said space shuttle and supply it with buttloads of food, and then chill at the space station.

And then all the zombies have 3 weeks to completely surrond the lake. Then you're fux0red.

No you're not. Zombies can't swim, shitforbrains. You only need enough supplies to last until the zombie uprising is put down, which takes a matter of days at the most. With a big enough boat, you have shelter, a place to store your supplies and- oh yeah- you are completely out of the zombies reach. And even if they gather around the lake (which doesn't matter since they will be killed by someone soon enough) you can bring a rifle and snipe them for entertainment.

I'm telling you all. A boat is the way to go.

No you're not. Zombies can't swim, shitforbrains. You only need enough supplies to last until the zombie uprising is put down, which takes a matter of days at the most. With a big enough boat, you have shelter, a place to store your supplies and- oh yeah- you are completely out of the zombies reach. And even if they gather around the lake (which doesn't matter since they will be killed by someone soon enough) you can bring a rifle and snipe them for entertainment.

zombies cant fly either so a plane could work pretty nicely

Zombies can still walk underwater though, as shown in Land of the Dead. They can also fire guns.