How do you think the world will end?

Oceans don't freeze. what I meant by that stament is that tundra would extend past the tropics (Cancer and capricorn). As an additions, coastal cities are less prone to harsh winters because of thier location. THey get epic winters in calgary, not vancouver.

Yeah, but I'm sure that dust blocking the sun's rays would affect the entire Earth, so whether you live on the coast or not would be irrelevant in terms of temperature.

PS: None of you smart motherfuckers better come in here like "WELL IT WOULDN'T BE A METEOR THAT HIT EARTH BUT A METEORITE / METEROID / SPACE CHUNK/ WHATEVER THE FUCK". I don't know which is which is which and you know what I mean so go fuck yourself.

A meteoroid is a small sand to boulder-sized particle of debris in the universe. Larger than that, the object is an asteroid; smaller than that, it is interplanetary dust.

A meteor is the visible event that occurs when a meteoroid or asteroid enters Earth's atmosphere and becomes brightly visible.

A meteorite is a portion of a meteoroid or asteroid that survives its passage through the atmosphere and impact with the ground without being destroyed.

Thank you, Wikipedia.

Yeah, but I'm sure that dust blocking the sun's rays would affect the entire Earth, so whether you live on the coast or not would be irrelevant in terms of temperature.

COAST HAS A DIFFERENT CLIMATE DAMMNIT! Plus the coast will warm up faster once the dust dissapates.