How England will win the World Cup this year...

yeah soccer is choking on $$$ galore, which widens the divide between the few top teams and the struggling others, and the ludicrous mass-manufacturing of so-called stars by the media. The game itself is becoming less and less interesting.

well greece and south korea are two teams that have gone really far lately and don't have all that much money. Last world cup was fascinating and the Euro 08 was great too

I've never watched a soccer game. Never was a big thing here, until recently with the introduction of our A-League competition, and when we nearly made the finals last World Cup, or whatever happened.

cuz you're a phag American who's used to instant gratification and shit sports such as basketball

I'll take football anyday over basketball, baseball or american football (see what I did there?)

I'd hardly call Handball or Hockey instant gratification sports, but I don't see the fun in watching nothing happen for 70 minutes. Only to see FC Bayern München score at the end as always (excluding the game against milan, hahahahha I laughed so hard)

yeah the money statement was more directed towards club football. Are you from South Korea?

Nope, just one of six soccer fans from the US. I am here for the games though and it's supposed to get a lot of play, hopefully I get to watch every game and not NBA or Nascar :loco:

France lost to China in the last preparation game 0-1. Colossal blunder from the goalie.
Haha these guys are so pathetic, can't wait to see them disappear early in the tournament.