How has UM changed you?

UM's gotten me into a ton of new bands. Also, I think my posts have gotten better. But then again, none of you really care about any of this because I refuse to post pictures of my chebs.

:Smug:

Havent been a member for long but I've been into metal most of my life so I doubt this forum will introduce me to a metal genre Im not aware of or alike. New bands sure. Latest find was Drudkh for me.

UM's gotten me into a ton of new bands. Also, I think my posts have gotten better. But then again, none of you really care about any of this because I refuse to post pictures of my chebs.

:Smug:

Ah... and of course I met this beautiful creature (who I hit on even though I know she's taken :cry:). . .

:p

Yes it has. It has made me careful of what I say around here, considering how plain honest people can be on this site. fuckers...

I remember finding UM through the old Opeth forum some 5 years ago. I was pretty much not listening to any BM at that point, and now that makes up most of what I listen to. I did find a lot of what I like through here, although I'm pretty sure I would have stumbled upon Burzum and Darkthrone regardless.

Eh, asides one or two obscure basically unknown bands all I've really got from UM is better at recording guitars thanks to the Andy Sneap section.