how many of you classify yourselves as hypocrites?

Pitiless Wanderer

Jun 14, 2002
Salt Lake City, UT
so a lot of you guys gave your condolences to zanex who apparently died from drinking too much, which is tragic.

then you ran to the official "drunk" thread and posted how cool it was to be drunk.

:Smug:

never talked to the dude....didnt even realize he died until today. that sucks...guess he had a little son? that's really tragic.

these assholes here fucked my shit up today though by posting for him then running to the drunk thread to hang out.

Pretty much. I never even clicked that drunk thread.

Nah, drinking to a fine buzz/drunk, and drinking to a blackout are actually mutually exclusive, in that the latter is usually only done by underage drinkers and alcoholics.

Nah, drinking to a fine buzz/drunk, and drinking to a blackout are actually mutually exclusive, in that the latter is usually only done by underage drinkers and alcoholics.

Around here, I expect more of the latter, anyway, which is why I never even looked at the thread.

It actually went more into drugs the last time I peeked in it. And it was mostly adults talking... odd for a drinking thread.

charlesboyfriend.png

What an idiotic fucking excuse for a thread. A kid died at a theme park, does that mean we should all stop riding roller coasters? If anything, the tragedy of Zane's death should encourage us to be open about our alcohol consumption and make sure that nobody is drinking alone - even if the only company they have is people in a chatroom or on a live thread.