how many of you classify yourselves as hypocrites?

I'm a hypocrite because I'm human.

I never participated in the drunk thread, but I'm sure somewhere along the line I've fallen victim to my own hypocrisy. Whatever.

Things like "how am I going to pay my bills?" or "My dog just died" or "I just got fired from my job" or "A family member just died" or "I just found out my girlfriend/boyfriend/wife/husband is cheating on me" tend to put things into perspective. Arguing about whether or not you're a hypocrite because there is a thread on an internet forum about drinking and someone happens to die from alcoholism on said forum doesn't figure into the problems of 99.9999999999999999999999999% of the people on planet Earth.

If that's the biggest problem on your mind right now, or at least it was big enough to create a thread about it, you really do need to find other ways to occupy your time.

He's probably just having one of those days/weeks. Happens to the best of us. My hypothesis is that he won't keep up this charade for much longer. If he does... oh well, it's the internet and I'll feel sorry for him for being mad at it.

I hope it wasn't misconstrued. I was talking about the hypocrisy/drunk thread correlation thingy, not just the thread itself. If people wanna drink and have a good time, it can be done responsibly.

I just don't see where hypocrisy can fit into any of it. I myself am a social drinker, but all my friends drink like fish. They were brought up around it and have been drinking wine, beer, and grappa since they were in diapers, so it doesn't really affect them. The only time I've seen my drummer piss drunk was when he drank a liter and a half of limoncello.

I drink a bit when I want to. I just don't see the hypocrisy correlation.

haha "Man I'm so trashed right now!!! WOOOO!!!! HEY WHERE'S THE INNERNET!!!?!?!!!! LET'S GO!!!"

The next time I have too much to drink when I go abroad, I'm not going to partake in the wondrous visages before me; I'm gonna find an internet cafe and tell all of you people how drunk I am.

And how much of a loser I am too, :lol:.

I skip probably half the threads started here. It's all about the title and who started it. Due to this, I have found myself clueless and feeling dumb when others refer to things from threads I didn't check quite often haha.

I often start by who posted last, or what's most likely in each thread.
It is now karen.

Chris, I need to come share some wine and good food with you and your family in Italy one day, damn.
I think we agree on food and wine almost all the time.

Yes, you must. Be forewarned; turning away food/drink is a serious no-no here. I know you adhere to a strict diet, but you may want to leave that at home if you ever come to Friuli, hehe. The typical Italian dishes are wonderful as well, but the Friulano kitchen is one of the heaviest and most fattening, which makes it so awesome. Veneto as well. Here's an example:

Every Tuesday I have to teach all day at a company near Treviso. The lunches are free at the restaurant we go to because the company pays for everyone. This is what I had for LUNCH today:

First dish: Tagliatelle with deer ragu
Second dish: Roast veal with onion gravy, side dish of spinach cooked in butter and a touch of olive oil
Dessert: Huge chunk of pineapple freshly cut
Espresso

That's LUNCH. Imagine how we eat when we go out to dinner. Of course, I don't eat like that every day, but once a week I take advantage of it, :loco:.

hah, same here.
Alot of times I miss the drama due to that.
That's a plus for sure.

A negative for me is that I rarely clicked on or read Zanex's threads :( HoweverI do remember making a "Neverheadz thoughts on Zanex's posting habits" (or something similar) thread as a parody. Fortunately he understood it was all in good fun.