How to get a band together!

Yeah, I know. I'll pretty surely quit if i don't get full control over the lyricism for the second demo. I can do with gore in my words but the whole sexual theme and street smartness is just gay.

Yeah, I know. I'll pretty surely quit if i don't get full control over the lyricism for the second demo. I can do with gore in my words but the whole sexual theme and street smartness is just gay.

Give them an ultimatum. :)

Give them an ultimatum. :)

Hehe. We spoke about it yesterday in the rehearsals. We'll keep the old lyrics/titles for the first demo and for the second one I'll be doing all writing so that'll be alright. I nailed "She Lost Her Virginity" and "My Lady, She Vomits" yesterday so there's only one song left to spräcka as we internally say in the band. We also tried out a second guitarist and he seemed pretty good :kickass: Now I just need to learn the 5th track and demo here we go

Hehe. We spoke about it yesterday in the rehearsals. We'll keep the old lyrics/titles for the first demo and for the second one I'll be doing all writing so that'll be alright. I nailed "She Lost Her Virginity" and "My Lady, She Vomits" yesterday so there's only one song left to spräcka as we internally say in the band. We also tried out a second guitarist and he seemed pretty good :kickass: Now I just need to learn the 5th track and demo here we go

NICE. Taking control, one song at a time.

That's fucking awesome. You'll have to post the end result on here. :)

yeah for sure. I hope it goes as planned. You know how bands are, one moment everything's on track and the next you're screwed. I'm feeling good about this though. Especially the new material after the demo when I get to step in and do some lyrics. And drunken live gigs of course

If your band doesn't work with you whip them into shape.

And, I'm serious when I say use the whips. Leather whips hurt like a bitch.

haha. for sure. hopefully we can skip the violence when they just realize that I know what I'm doing 500% lyrically and vocally 'cause I really like the music. a bit longer and varied songs and this stuff is gonna be genius

I will whip them and pwn them for sure :) The bassist (who's in charge pretty much) said I could write all the shit after the first demo so as long as I'm free to do that I'm pleased. What did ya think of the music itself by the way? I think the riffs are pretty damn good all through even if the structures must be developed when we write new songs

Oh, I thought I said it before. :)

The music is really great and I think that your vocals are fantastic.

Thanks a lot! I actually talked to the bassist a lot tonight and seems i'm contributing one riff on the guitar to the 5th and one to the 6th, so I might be able to influence the band more than I thought :)

Divatkreació;5884560 said:
You should have an amputated hooker getting impaled by a monstrous manatee penis on the cover of the album.

Nothing screams brutal more than an amputated and impaled hooker.

haha you nuts. they actually decided on a concept, a necrophile kinda weird thingy. it's gonna be brootal, yet a bit silly. I just hope we dont publish the lyrics

Do like Bodom does in their CD booklets. They only post the lyrics that Alexi hasn't tarded out on.*

*Which is few.