How do you listen to katatonia?

John Lennon said:
Let it beeeeeee let it beee....let it beeeeeeeee oh let it be...
Maybe youSHOULD read my last post Varg, where I explained it wasn't directed at you, all this is a MISUNDERSTANDING.
By the way, I don't know which friends you're talking about. I don't know any of those people, I don't know them any better than I know you, they just agreed with my (general) point of view.

I must admit that I love this shit. I mean come on, being relieved by assrape is a hilarious concept. Do you guys think that is what Jonas will use for the next release? :D I hope not, but it would make me laugh. ;)

By the way if Varg is actually banned for this I think thats bullshit. I dont care who is right or wrong its just juvenile banter!

It does say banned under his name. Im not sure if he actually is banned or not but I hav'nt noticed that untill today. :confused:
It used to just say "senior member". I am sure that it was noones intention for him to be banned, if he was.

Drynwhyl said:
should it have ended this way?
i don't care who's "right" and who's "not".
i hope everybody are content with themselves now.
it's fucked up.

Yes it is fucked up! And who makes a decision like kicking Varg off anyway...Jesse Haff? I wouldnt mind making an effort to get Varg back on. I know he annoyed alot of you but somehow I like that kid. He is a real fan. I just think he could have chosen his words and battles more wisely. He did keep this forum jumpin though didnt he?;)

Deliverance6 said:
I know he annoyed alot of you but somehow I like that kid. He is a real fan. I just think he could have chosen his words and battles more wisely. He did keep this forum jumpin though didnt he?;)
I don't think I'm less a fan than he is, but I don't think anyone in these forums behaves so uhhh.... *cough*elitist*cough* Anyway, if that's just his lifestyle than so it be.

hey,guys,it's really amusing to wake up and to read all the badinage in this thread..but is this obligatory?This is one so nice thread..and everything ,that's fine,must be spoiled,or ?..Let just listen to the music..soon there'll be a full moon,a great accompaniment by listening to "Dance of december souls",don't you think?