How will the world end? (Serious discussion please.)

The sun going supernova seems the most logical cause of the end of the world to me.

John Petrucci has already broken the sound barrier with how fast he plays, but my belief is that one day he'll eventually break the speed of light...causing the world to turn upside down and inside out...once and for all ending the existence of humans on Earth.

John Petrucci has already broken the sound barrier with how fast he plays, but my belief is that one day he'll eventually break the speed of light...causing the world to turn upside down and inside out...once and for all ending the existence of humans on Earth.

No.

^We're gonna kill eachother long before that has a chance to happen. Iran, Russia, China... I think the world as we know it, our way of life is in for a radical change in the next few decades.

How will I die?
Your Result: You will die in your sleep.

A peaceful departure into the next life. You are blessed with the good fortune of passing from sleep into eternity. Do not fear sleep. To dream into the next life is a rare gift.

Uh oh.

You forgot about the andromeda galaxy thats on collision course with the milky way!

it would be SO fucking epic to watch taht

The estimated number of stellar collisions during that event is...six.

So, the earth will probably survive :p

A Meteor strike would end world.

No it wouldn't. It has happened before and the earth is still here.

...Fuck, a PLANET(Theia) might've hit earth in the past and it's still here. Getting a planet done for isn't as easy as you might think.