I can't believe what I heard today!!!

Charlotte1977

Pick me Pick me!!!!
Jan 1, 2003
south of Holland
Visit site
ok lads, THIS is shocking:

Just across the border in Germany, and this is really close to where I live, people spotted this man, who walked in a busy area off the town, the town centre.
He walked into town WITH A FUCKING CUT OFF HEAD IN HIS ONE HAND, AND THE NIFE IN THE OTHER HAND!!!!!!

Can you fucking believe this???????
Shocked people called the cops, and it turned out to be an 24 years old guys, and the head he was helding was from his sister in law!!!!
They seemed to have had "some kind of argument"

haha yeah i heard that story on the radio yesterday

okay its horrible but imagine the guy walking :lol:

:oops: sorry for being the bad guy

oddly enough, i went to visit me sister in law today for the first time in ages. However I didnt chop off her bonce. I think that'd be getting a bit carried away
still, hard fuckking work for that lad to saw a head off with a knife, all the strong neck muscles that have spasmed, spinal column etc, damn tough job...eeerrrmmm..... or so I've heard like

sol83 said:
christ! will you introduce me to you girlfriend's sisters when i come there? :D
Hehehe, well, the oldest one will be 20 soon and her name is Hetty. Not your type.
The middle one is 16 and her name is Evelien. NOT YOUR TYPE.
The youngest one is 7 and her name is Ella. She's a HUGE Harry Poohtah fan. YOUR TYPE!!! :tickled:

well, i have to admit that arriving in belgium will indeed increase my pedophile tendencies... :lol:

Hahaha, hey, that almost-20-years-old Hetty has a website with pictures of herself in leather :cool: I'll ask me girlfriend the url tomorrow :cool:
But for you there's no hope Don, unless you're a Harry Potter look-alike just like Sol :D then you'll have to fight for Ella. Hetty is like 75% lesbian and only 25% straight you know.