I can't believe what I heard today!!!

sol83 said:
by the way, deja vu by maiden is rather good. maybe the best from somewhere in time.

come off it sol, somewhere is not much of an album but its got wasted years and stranger in a strange land both of which knock de javu into a cocked hat
yuck.gif

I reckon de ja vu is when god runs out of ideas and just replays you instead of making up something new, the lazy get

monogamy is kinda boring though don, don't ya think?

and bambi, i never liked stranger much. wasted years is pretty good. and yes the album is not like a killer, like beast or the first one, but it's still decent.

Bambi said:
come off it sol, somewhere is not much of an album but its got wasted years and stranger in a strange land both of which knock de javu into a cocked hat
yuck.gif

I reckon de ja vu is when god runs out of ideas and just replays you instead of making up something new, the lazy get

somewhere is fucking good. caught somewhere in time, wasted years, sea of madness, heaven can wait, stranger in a strange land and alexander the great are all winners. and deja vu and the loneliness of the long distance runner are good 'fillers'

i cant agree with you on that one :p
okay there are fillers. but not like the half of their albums. one or 2 songs. and there is absolutely not one filler on the 3 first cds.
this is about the classic maiden-era. because there are more fillers on the latest albums

lol at first three cds. When i bought them they did'nt have cds, I still have the Fame label versions I think . And beast has fillers: invaders and gangland for a start.

aaaargh :eek:
yeah i found that fame version too... so its a pretty precious version? (killers) i traded it once... dont tell me :eek: for the first LP.....

i like invaders. not a filler. gangland yeah perhaps

yeah them two i don't like much. harris himself said that gangland should have been replaced with total eclipse (the b-side from the run to the hills single).

yeah total eclipse is pure boss
me cousin had all maidens vinyl up to seventh son. He had maiden japan on import, sanctuary on cassingle (great live b-sides) santuary-live on picture disc, you name it, we grew outta them and he lost it all over the years tho :(

I still have all his tour books somewhere, including a killers and piece of mind one

Dhatura said:
I've heard it somewhere before, ahhhahahahaha :)

feels like I heard it before, feels like I heard it before

this thread is going round in circles all dejavoo like o_Oo_O

"...it is a mistake to assume that events far apart in time are thereby seperate. All things are connected as in the finest web of a spider"