I gave opeth another chance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes i know 6 languages. 7 if you count the languauge of love. Wetdreamlord. Your opinion is meaningless as opoosed to mine due to the fact that in my realm of thought my opinion is the only valid one. $152,000 home? Where the fuck you live boy. Arkansas? Must be a shithole. As far taking my mission to the streets. I dont plan on changing anyones mind you silly twit. I care less about the millions who listen to linkin park. But we all know that t's you off. As far as being like everyone else. Hmmm actually im unlike anyone you ever met. Your the one who is trying so hard to impress complete strangers on a forum of fagdome. Im not here to disagree for the point of disagreeing. If you guys have something that i agree with ill agree with you. Im not trolling. And another thing in closing. Shut the fuck up!

AllWithinMyMonster said:
Your opinion is meaningless as opoosed to mine due to the fact that in my realm of thought my opinion is the only valid one.$152,000 home? Where the fuck you live boy. Arkansas? Must be a shithole. As far taking my mission to the streets. I dont plan on changing anyones mind you silly twit. I care less about the millions who listen to linkin park. But we all know that t's you off. As far as being like everyone else. Hmmm actually im unlike anyone you ever met. Your the one who is trying so hard to impress complete strangers on a forum of fagdome. Im not here to disagree for the point of disagreeing. If you guys have something that i agree with ill agree with you. Im not trolling. And another thing in closing. Shut the fuck up!

:lol: What a truly dumb, musically-stunted kid you are.

Oh but you have changed my mind, so take comfort in that. Before I just thought you were a troll while posing as a Metallica fanboy. Now I know you're just a poser posing as a fanboy posing as troll who probably still pisses in his bed. Seriously, are you still in fucking diapers? What a twat.

AllWithinMyMonster said:
Metallicarus your fuckin 15 yrs old. Grow up then get an opinion you fagget

but didnt you attack me for saying One was a good song. and now you attack laods of other people for saying they don't like Metalica.

at least have some consistency in your immature antics

on the subject of Dammation not opeths best its ok . a fiar bit better than St Anger which i suspect was an attempt to marry Nu Metal to underground 80's style trash but went horrible awry

Kollox are you talking about this?

"One First Sellout Song? Shut Your Fagget Mouth Pussyfaced Fagget Fuck!"

I wasnt talking to you. I was talking to a shittalker. Not you

I want to know what 6 langauges this idiot knows- I think the combined nationalities of all of us on this board can call him out on this fact.

Are you sexually repressed- and/ or uncertain of your sexual orientation? I have neverheard any non repressed gay man call so many people little faggots in such detail.

Damnation is almost a Jazz album IMO, it is a very great compositionally, I, though, haven't heard a bad Opeth album yet, I don't own all of them but I plan to, and yes, if you don't play the guitar, you would never know or hear the little nuances an accomplished musician would, as for Stank Anger, I can hear the little nuances, they just all suck, and the lyrics. Give me a fucking break, I am convinced they ripped those lyrics off from me, when I was 14 some of my lyrics were stolen, well, not really but those lyrics are almost EXACTLY verbatim to the shit I wrote at the time, let's see what goes into these lyrics, limited vocabulary, CHECK, trouble getting your thoughts out into a proper semblence of a thought you wish to portray, check, five lines for a 5 minute song, check, anyone want to add...be my guest.

See you deecks are on this board to much. So you let other peoples opinions affect your own. How about some free thinkers on the board? Nope just a bunch of puppets. The minority in mass. Get your own opinions and get back to me. Dont let other people decide what you listen to. If you dont let the mainstream decide for you. Then why should you let your peers? Food for thought huh fags?

AllWithinMyMonster said:
See you deecks are on this board to much. So you let other peoples opinions affect your own. How about some free thinkers on the board? Nope just a bunch of puppets. The minority in mass. Get your own opinions and get back to me. Dont let other people decide what you listen to. If you dont let the mainstream decide for you. Then why should you let your peers? Food for thought huh fags?

Not to start anything, but hasn't Metallica sold hundreds of millions of records? That's sheep mentality.

@ ALLWITHINMYMONSTER-You may insult my musical preferences all you want, I do it to, but insulting my intelligence is a last ditch effort to save face, and it is going too far, stop whinning, stop bitching, and grab a clue, insulting people because a lot of them share the same opinion is a very ignorant and prepubescent thing to do. I applaud your tenacity, but it has grown annoying, now either show respect to fellow humans or go to the new HATE PIT and stir shit up there. Discussion is great, but when you just start insulting people and call that "arguing", you are just showing me what little intelligence you actually have.

To the other people posting on this thread, Mark Twain once said, "When you find yourself on the side of popular convention, it is time to question your beliefs."

Well, I definitely agree that Damnation is not their best work. This is certainly not the Opeth I used to listen to...although I'm a big fan of the Orchid-Morningrise era. But of course, you've decided to hear their latest album, which isn't representative of their good material. But you, Mr. St. Anger, have no right to even listen to Opeth, because it seems like you listen to a lot of bullshit...Stop plaguing the minds of others with your useless dribble...now LEAVE.

Status
Not open for further replies.