"I have returned from a long abscence!" <----You? Post HERE!

@legende: Welcome back cuntface! :wave:
You gotta send me some mp3 pieces immeaditely, via msn or as dirt under the unforgiving nails of god!!!

Well, I haven't been here for a long time. Because of military service and other shitty things. And I didn't actually got used to know this forum before I had to leave. So this is a new start for me here.

welcome then, and have loads of fun here! start by telling us something about yourself, won't you?

Miolo said:
haha. i'm back.
ah, so this is a good day. :)
i tried to text you in the recent past but my messages weren't delivered. i assumed you were having the time of your life on sunny beaches, with sunny bitches, and i cursed your name in envy until the fifth generation. considering how long your name is, it took me awhile.

rahvin said:
i tried to text you in the recent past but my messages weren't delivered.
the fact that my cell phone was constantly switched off during the past few months might have played a crucial role in this. i wanted complete isolation. :D

i assumed you were having the time of your life on sunny beaches, with sunny bitches, and i cursed your name in envy until the fifth generation. considering how long your name is, it took me awhile.
:lol:

no sunny beaches or bitches, but i had the time of my life, or something like that.

btw, my new avatar sucks on this dark background. i demand you change the layout of the whole forum. :p

@dj: i always carry pie with me. i am pie and pie is me. we're a single glorious entity. :Spin:

Good to see you here Miolo, we missed you
party-smiley-006.gif
party-smiley-014.gif

and you even got german smilies :p

Hey guys, I haven't been posting at all for the last month or two, school has been taking alot of my time away :erk: I guess i'm going to try and post more now.

so... :wave:

Edit: oh yes, and things seem to be rather fishy around here :p

MagSec4 said:
So everytime a kid has a piece of pie, a little bit of Miolo is propagated throughout the world? :dopey:
I made lemon pie today. Does that mean that Miolo is in my house at this very moment? :err: Sitting on my sink... and sliced up on plates at the same time?

MagSec4 said:
Welcome back, Miolo. Whereabouts have you been? (so I can be a little jealous too :p )
random parts of england and random mountains around here. not to mention all the places i've been to disguised as pie. :p

MagSec4 said:
So everytime a kid has a piece of pie, a little bit of Miolo is propagated throughout the world? :dopey:
yep, that's my plan to conquer the world. :cool:

@nl: of course. that's only one of the big mysteries of pie. :D

@onyxdragon: :wave: