"I have returned from a long abscence!" <----You? Post HERE!

Siren: Thus why I found Rahvin's three-way-relationship idea so strange. The homo-erotic nature leaves me completely unfazed at this point of being on the boards, but the idea of incest still ranks up there on the creepy-meter.

And now I have the great visual of my fiancee actually being a Tebus from the future, sex change and all. Wonderful.

~kov.

@Kov: Doesn't it rank as simple masturbation if they/you are the same person?

@Matse: I doubt it. I suppose i would know. But i don't. Unless his plan is to abduct me and get half the world with the divorce. *scared*

You forgot about the "von" (German for "of") in his name so he is even an aristocratic hairy Wolfman in a Chicago PD uniform. Sounds like fun to me.

Isn't that the purpose of this board? To post shit and even feel intellectual while doing it?

@ Siren: Well, actually one person has dumped a lot on me lately and that was enough to annoy me a little bit but the comment about the board wasn't meant in any negative way in case it was understood as sarcasm. I love to talk/post nonsense and I love to feel great about myself. Hooray for everything that combines both. :)

@Matse: Dumped on you? That smells worse than what i meant (ie rejection). :p I'm sorry to hear that. :( If you wanna talk about it in chat thread or in private, feel free to. As for the rest, it was just that you posted about this elitism thing a few times lately and i thought you were being negative/sarcastic. So it's good to know, cause we ARE awesome and we totally pwn everyone. :D

When I read your post I actually read "Did several people dump on you lately ..." and thought you meant it metaphorically. :loco:
Anyways, there is no need to emonize (just made up the word) the forum with my problems since I can handle them.

Vive la Mexico!!!
:p

Thanny: Good to see you around.
Take off your sombrero.. stay a while
wink.gif