I need a new food product to become addicted to.

Lurch- there at 8am until 6pm and then we start to slowly pack up. yes, it is a 17 hour day for me usually (leaving home until i get home). so if you stop by at night and i'm totally zonked out its because i have been standing up and selling lettuce in the freezing cold for many hours. also- hot polish girl working with us on fridays. the company is "two guys from woodbridge", im sure youve seen a picture of me before but i'm the large lumberjack-type guy

you had me at hot polish girl. :loco:
if someone sneaks up behind you and gives you a nuggie ... it's me.

After finishing up my gallon of slush milk yesterday, I've decided that I'm going to try something that my forefathers took for granted. I'm going to pick myself up some bottled milk. The local grocer down the street gets all their produce and dairy from local farms, so this ish should be fresher than Alina emerging from the shower of Dorian's thought balloon.

let me tell you what i discovered yesterday

reeses's peanut butter cups are now available in sweden

hell yes son.

Has anyone else noticed that Reese's Peanut Butter Cups are hit or miss? It seems like some batches I get, even if fresh, taste like complete shit (as opposed to incomplete shit? I've never understood that descriptor.) I don't know if it's the chocolate, the peanut butter, or both but once in awhile I'll get a whole bag of them that are just absolutely terrible and inedible. It's as if it's really bitter or something. I can't quite explain. :erk:

since i've been on this diet I havent been addicted to anything.
just crave the shit out of pizza, sushi, steak n shake milkshakes, and indian food constantly
actually, fuck. I havent had a good steak in a long time. Now that sounds good

you know what rules? Fanta Pineapple soda ...:kickass:

it really should be the white man's grape soda.

if you were in a deli and saw a white man in the cooler looking for a soda, you would think "he's going to pick up a Fanta Pineapple"

We don't have that one here, only Fanta Tangerine, Cream Soda and Grape
they are kinda too sweet and not all that great

Very little soda for me lately, no more McD's, etc. I definitely don't eat healthy but I'm a lot closer than before. Fatty, home cooked comfort foods are fine with me, just lower on the salt, and way less processed garbage in my diet.

eat bean sprouts. delicious shit, easy to grow (you just put water on them)

one of the most nutritious vegetables on earth

Fanta Pineapple Banana Orange

3912121179_ba66e578ce_z.jpg

hmmm

Fanta has over 100 flavours around the world. From fucking everywhere.

In Japan I tried this:

fanta_white_3.jpg

Once was enough. Milky, carbonated, not too sweet. Why!?!?

Once was enough. Milky, carbonated, not too sweet. Why!?!?

i have no idea why i know this (maybe because i know nearly everything,) but milk-flavoured drinks are actually popular in japan i guess???

we have like orange, lemon, elderberries, wild berries (this is so fucking foul), some vile sugarfree concoctions, and whatnot

i've completely stopped drinking soda