I need a new food product to become addicted to.

You guys ever watch the food network? Some dude made a burger (which was breaded) and added Srircahi and wasabi mayo. Looked ASF.

looked up this sriracha sauce ... never heard of it, but sounds right up my alley.

there are some huge Asian supermarkets around my nabe, they would have it no?

I've become a big fan of mixing yogurt and uncooked oatmeal together in a bowl. For breffast and for post-workout snacks. So oaty, so good, mmm.

Dunno but I'm getting pretty buff. This picture startled me :p

DSC09986-1.jpg

^hot
whatever it is, it better have srirachi on it.

i had the srirachi shits all morning on friday.

I had never heard of this until the other day when you guys brought it up and I really wanted to try some. I wet to some Asian restaurant later that day and lo and behold, there sat a large bottle of it on the table. 'Twas great.

Oh wow I totally just now realized that sririidrchai yous have all been talking about is that Asian Cock Sauce. That stuff is perfectly okay and nothing more. It's like 5 steps above Tabasco, which is only 3 steps above cat poop sprinkled with pepper really.

KETTLE CHIPS HOLY LIVING FUCK AMAZING.

Speaking of chips, Aldi stores here have these awesome chips that are Caramelised Onion and Roquefort Cheese flavour. Same kinda 'baked' chip as Kettle chips. Man them's some good fucking chips. Chips.

Yeah so can one of you Swedefags send me some KNORR Blomkål och broccolisoppa? Lyk srsly. I fucking love that shit. Also some brunsås.

Are you even able to send food items in the mail? I think not. Otherwise I would seriously ask someone to send me some of that Blomkål och broccolisoppa cos I can't find nothing as good as it here, and the only Knorr products I find are at European delis, but are Polish and Ukrainian and probably have ground up children in them.

Speaking of chips, Aldi stores here have these awesome chips that are Caramelised Onion and Roquefort Cheese flavour. Same kinda 'baked' chip as Kettle chips. Man them's some good fucking chips. Chips.

haha yeah I bought some of them caramelized onion chips in Ireland. Wicked shit. Some folks just know how to grow suitably fat.

Yeah so can one of you Swedefags send me some KNORR Blomkål och broccolisoppa? Lyk srsly. I fucking love that shit. Also some brunsås.

Are you even able to send food items in the mail? I think not. Otherwise I would seriously ask someone to send me some of that Blomkål och broccolisoppa cos I can't find nothing as good as it here, and the only Knorr products I find are at European delis, but are Polish and Ukrainian and probably have ground up children in them.

hmm

i don't think these powdered soups and sauces have anything but E621 monosodium glutamate in them, so i'm not sure you'd be better off honestly

do you have anything to TRADE