i think im gonna visit the new life church

genocide roach

DOOOOOOOOOOM
Aug 18, 2002
just to see what the fuss is about. ive seen videos from there, and other evangelical services, but i think i should experience these lunatics first hand.

wish me luck, im headed to the front lines
~gR~

i was thinking of wearing my krisium shirt with the bloody pentagram and inverted crosses (not really)
~gR~

nah, i want to be a fly on the wall. just kind of sit in the corner and observe.

i dont actually want to debate these people
~gR~

and i'll go to prison!

actually, our drummer goes to that church. his parents (who are crazy) make him go. fortunately, they dont know our band is anti christian. if i did that, i'd blow it for him, then we'd have to find a new drummer
~gR~

Reading this thread reminds me of one of my friends who bitches about religion a lot.

"parents make him go"
I hate that shit

i hate it too. and he hates having to go.

my mom guilts me into going to the xmas service when im home for xmas. but i was never really forced to go. there were always more important things to do than church on sunday. like camping and football.
~gR~

I still go to mass when I'm down in Boston, just because I don't plan on telling my parents that I've gone from Catholic to Agnostic. I like hearing the sermons, since the church I go to is staffed by Harvard-calibre theologians.

I've gone through phases of Atheist, Unitarian, Deist, and Agnostic in the past 4 years. Right now I'm Agnostic.

The sermons at my church suck, which is why I never listen to them. But at least they don't drag out like another church I go to sometimes. One of the guys there talked about last names for about 30 minutes during the christmas mass.

My parents forced me to go up until I got into college, then I convinced them that forcing me to go to church was making me hate it and was hurting my 'faith' in God. I no longer go to Mass except Xmas and Easter

Crap. I should've said that to my parents. Instead of "how would you like it if I dragged you to devil worshiping."