Well, Im listening to St. Anger right now...

PiNkMaGGiT said:
Stop flirting kids. Poison God is right because I agree with him and I'm never wrong. If I was going to compare St anger to anything else it would be other Tallica records. Seriously this shit does NOT sounds like fuckin Mudvayne, what the fuck are you guys thinking!?! Mudvayne have a completely different fuckin sound. Oh but wait, the production. Well holy shit fuck me, if the production on two albums is similar that must inherently mean they are going for the same sound. Wake the fuck up, the production on "nu metal" albums is nowhere near as raw or unrefined as this. If anything, this style of production heralds back to the Testament "Low" era.

As for the Korn comparisons... honestly... each song has more than two riffs so yeah you lose there also. Linkin Park... hmm complete lack of turntables and "hip hop" style singing, whoops. See above for riff comparison.

Honestly I don't get why everybody is getting so much PMS over this thread... either you like it or you don't, but whatever the fuck you think it isn't your place to pass judgement on something cause you're still bitter about not living in 1986.

Agreed in full.

sucks1.jpg