i think im gonna visit the new life church

There's a difference between what you say you are and what you are. :erk: You're being a sillyface, Jeremy.

But it's not apples and oranges. I can make up right now any number of things and say that they created humanity and you would have to be silly to quibble about your lack of belief in my obviously fictional creations. Or take the Flying Spaghetti Monster. He created the universe with his noodly appendage. The only thing that separates say the Flying Spaghetti Monster and the Abrahamic God is a couple of millenia and a few books. I can understand your reservations about classifying yourself as what is often percieved as a negative label, but my view is that I am an atheist and saying anything else is confusing.

Again, a solid argument on the side of reason. To be honest, I'm more interested in the history and nature of other religions than on my own personal beliefs, because at this point I don't have any, nor will I accept any. To call this all bullshit, which is very well may be, doesn't make me want to pursue such a study.

I'm looking forward to this.