Ideal partners

@marduk: you see, i'm now listening to ghost love score and thinking that my ideal partner is someone who should evoke that exactly in me.

opacity said:
I have never met or observed a guy who I really would fall for. they always turned out to be disgusting, deterrent or very disturbing in one way or another.

yeah but to be honest I dont really fall for austrian guys either, dunno I hardly met someone from my place who I found really attractive... :erk: well sure its not about nationality but there is some kind of mentality a lot of people have here that gets totally on my nerves, its already hard for me to find friends here whom I totally trust and I'm lucky to have a few but well... different story with guys...

actually I'm very happy since a month with a fantastic person, he really gathers all those things that are important to me, he is as passionate about music as I am, he is creative, he respects and supports me in every way, he also writes for metal magazines, he likes the same bands as I do and loves to go to gigs, he is sweet and a dreamer and yet can keep my feet on the ground when it comes to important things, he is romantic and charming and soooo funny, we can party like hell or have an evening huging each other and dreaming together, we can talk for hours about different subjects, he is not the jealous kind of guy that hates all my friends... etc etc... I'm so happy :D

hyena said:
@marduk: you see, i'm now listening to ghost love score and thinking that my ideal partner is someone who should evoke that exactly in me.

thats one of the best songs nightwish ever wrote! I'm not that much of a huge nightwish fan but this song is just fantastic, good choice :)

DragonLady1 said:
actually I'm very happy since a month with a fantastic person, he really gathers all those things that are important to me, he is as passionate about music as I am, he is creative, he respects and supports me in every way, he also writes for metal magazines, he likes the same bands as I do and loves to go to gigs, he is sweet and a dreamer and yet can keep my feet on the ground when it comes to important things, he is romantic and charming and soooo funny, we can party like hell or have an evening huging each other and dreaming together, we can talk for hours about different subjects, he is not the jealous kind of guy that hates all my friends... etc etc... I'm so happy :D

well thats happend with my ex-girlfriend, I was totally satiesfied but she decided to degrade me to the status of a best friend...
so I was totally fucked up by having her confidence but nothing else at the end...I still dont know why she put so much trust in me for nothing at the end. or I dont understand this nothing

DragonLady1 said:
thats one of the best songs nightwish ever wrote! I'm not that much of a huge nightwish fan but this song is just fantastic, good choice :)
False fan. Suffer in infernal fire. Nothing after Wishmaster is 'one of the best'.
Yes I'm completely serious.

@tfh: dead boy's poem is teh absolute good. but then again there's stuff that comes after and it's still good.

Oh my sweet lord, weve all had enough of your "I am so lonely and confused" and now it seems its gonna be all about your bf and how happy you are. :D No, seriously, its great that its worked out well for you.