I'm getting a tattoo...

Honestly, the worst idea is getting a band tattoo. No offense to anyone that has one, but you really should consider the fact that you may not be into the same bands when you are 70. Maybe you will, who knows....but all I am saying is when I was 16 in 1996, I was REALLY into Marilyn Manson. Now...hehe....not even remotely.

but we're talking fucking METAL here! it never dies, bitch!!
hehe but I know what you mean, as soon as I turn 18 I want to get a tattoo too, but I don't really want it to be a band one. More because I don't think its very creative than that I'll be scared I won't like the band anymore

People who ask other people for tattoo ideas are lol. Just like people who go into tattoo parlours and pick them outa the book etc.

I've been browsing the internetz and found some pretty kick ass tats. I'll use these as an inspiration:

06_07eamestattoo.jpg

user624_1160962012.jpg

ugly-daughter.jpg

l_f41c76e932f931691fccb261b8f8ad3a.jpg

mr_cool_ice-753295.jpg

Might post some more later on.

You should pick something really meaningfull (a band logo isn't a good idea...). A friend got one that was designed by him and the owner of the tattoo shop.

So you are making some huge tattoo huh?

Inspiration is one thing.. so if I was you I'd tattoo my chest alongside with arms, one half something mechanical and the other with something organic, and the two would be interconnected, you could say it would remind you of Giger.

do you play any Instruments? do something with that, Im about to get one with drumsticks. this connects to you and always will. no matter what happens. but if not, pick something else, that connects to you. I think a tatoo should always relate to something happend in your past or anything like that. to me its important thats it gots a meaning, nothing from a catalogue or something

I'm not seriously thinking about getting a chair or "Mr CooL ICE" inked, but I won't chose a band logo either. Yeah, I play the 6 string, and I eventually thought about getting "dot inlays" tattooed on my back, but I think that might look stupid.

Of course I won't pick something from a catalogue or some some random tribal, I just thought that some of you might have a cool idea.