I'm New -------- If this is you, post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@The holy one: Welcome. :)

Strange you did not give your gender... ? My guess is that you are male. I have a 50% chance of being correct.

Hey people, this is my first post at your allmighty Dark Tranquillity forum :D

My first DT cd was Projector which, in my opinion, still kicks ass even when compared to their other stuff.

I've seen them live twice: first back in septemeber with In Flames, Sentenced, and Killswitch Engage and then Feb. 12th with Nile, Napalm Death, Strapping Young Lad, and Mindstab (both times at Jaxx in Virginia)

Some more of my favorite bands include Testament, Children of Bodom, Lamb of God, In Flames, the Crown, Opeth, etc...(you get the idea :D )

Hi, i'm new.

I'm 22. I am from Poland, where it is hard to find good heavy metal music. :cry: I am in a band called "God's wrath", where I play rhythm guitar.

I'm a fan of traditional metal, my favorite band is Iron Maiden. I only heard "Damage Done" from Dark Tranquillity and I love "The Treason Wall".

Not very interesting probably...

@prince_in_red: hooray for poland, then. :) i'm not sure, i just find the simplicity of the title and the colour together somehow entertaining. maybe it's just different from most nicks around here (although we have a red_beef, and no, that was not an invitation to dinner :p)

rahvin.

Status
Not open for further replies.