I'm New -------- If this is you, post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@metal dreams: Welcome. :) Who is this Opethchild you are referring to? (I don't pay attention). Amon Amarth is another viking metal band. Ted Lundstrom is hot (<---sorry, had to say that :) ).

@Violet Baudelaire: Welcome to the board. I've always wanted to read "A Series of Unfortunate Events". I wil someday...

ah, greetings to all the new ones, i do that so rarely... but i am in a good mood today, so here you go :)

speaking of those, i created a "rahvin" character in might and magic IX. of course it's a dwarf, which stopped me from making him a magician... i guess the dwarven side is more important than the rest anyway :)

i could and most certainly would if my copy of morrowind: tribunal didn't fuck up the whole game :mad: needless to say, i didn't buy either, but still it seems i'm the only one with that problem. it must be because dwarves - you tell me - are not on morrowind anymore. :(

rahvin. (cast out)

Originally posted by rahvin
i could and most certainly would if my copy of morrowind: tribunal didn't fuck up the whole game :mad: needless to say, i didn't buy either, but still it seems i'm the only one with that problem. it must be because dwarves - you tell me - are not on morrowind anymore. :(

rahvin. (cast out)

hm, my "decentralized backup copy" of morrowind works fine with tribunal :D just started a new character and played the whole day. what a waste of time. but it's damn addictive

Status
Not open for further replies.