I'm New -------- If this is you, post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am 20 years old, and I am a student at the University of Colorado in Boulder. I study theatre and also work as a stage manager.
I finally got the opportunity to see Dark Tranquillity in concert here in Boulder this past fall. Do you think they need a stage manager?? ha!
Long live metal.
~qat

Welcome to the board, necrotiqat. Hope you like it here. For the stage manager question, ask one of our wonderful moderators. :)

rahvin said:
welcome, necrotiqat, and enjoy your stay| :)

rahvin. (was called wonderful :Spin: )

since i'm new, would you mind explaining the vnv nation avatar? i happen to really like that band... just seems a little incongruous with your metal-moderator status. ;)

@necrotiqat: i was really into metal some years ago. right now i listen to some of everything: vnv nation are among my top ten favourite bands, alongside with punk bands, rock bands and a few metal bands. the reasons i'm a mod here are purely personal: dark tranquillity are my favourite band of all times and i've known niklas since 1996. :)
as a tiny sidenote, niklas likes vnv nation a lot too. :Spin:

rahvin.

Hi and welcome to all the new ones - please vote on the four DT Song Survivor polls at the top of the forum!

-Villain (shamelessly recruiting new voters)

Sorry NicktheClayman. I only saw rahvin post at that time. /forum/images/smilies/cry.gif

: is there anything that I have to b/c that I'm new here?

Status
Not open for further replies.