I'm New -------- If this is you, post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello fellow Metal Headz :headbang: i just registered to this board and i`d like to introduce myself... my name is Michael and i live in Cyprus , which is in europe
i`m 17 and i love nearly all kinds of metal.. especially thrash , death metal !!! my favourite band is Machine Head :worship: i`m a big fan of dark tranquility... i think they are one of the greatest bands ever... and as a guitarist , i admire their creativity and their brilliance in music !!!! keep ip up DT :headbang:

Alright, I'll introduce myself as well.

I'm Nick, I'm from Paris (France), I'm 19 years old, I'm into metal for awhile now.

my personal music project: http://www.harskar.com
is what means most to me.

Also I'm a big fan of sweden, not musically speaking. I went to Göteborg last christmas, and now I understand why swedes are so nice, in a good mood and make great music! haha... So I'm a frenchy soon to become swedish hopefully! :hotjump:

I don't know, most frenchmen don't speak english very well and have their own favourite french forum/community. So I guess I'm the first one to have enough courage forthcoming here!

Hey metal fiend! :wave:

I'm new here. I was born Russia, but now live in California. My name is Nik. I'm a big fan of Dark Tranquility as well as of Opeth/Arch Enemy/At the Gates/etc etc.

:hotjump:

Hey Nik! Cool, another Southern Californian! :hotjump:
Enjoy your stay here.

i guess i'm a DT forum newbie so here goes

i hail from wisconsin, started listening to metal when i was in 4th grade, just got into DT this year (junior in highschool) but theyre now my favorite band, and i've been collecting their albums as the money rolls in. so far all i have is damage done but its an amazing piece of work. i used to be into numetal but since freshman year i've listened to strictly power/death/black/doom metal, (arch enemy, CoB, dark funeral, deicide, DT, tristania, etc etc).

Hmm.. I never used this, what a fucker I am.
Hi all!
I don´t like DT *takes cover* but I have other reasons to lurk here.
(and it hasn´t been said that I never could start liking the band. I haven´t heard that much of it)
Blaa blaa.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.