I'm New -------- If this is you, post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm. I never used this either, and I don't know if it's legal for me to do so now. But anyway, you're not the only one to have not heard much DT, since I only have one CD so far. At least I'll buy more when I can afford it.

Rusty said:
Hmm. I never used this either, and I don't know if it's legal for me to do so now.
Same. But *I* am a DT fan, so nyah. :D (OK, I can't entwine their lyrics into my posts like some folks here, but I'm still a fan.)

welcome to all non-n00bs. the thing with dt lyrics is not really quoting, but interpreting. fans that can do what i did with nether novas in the thread are upgraded from fan status to air conditioner status (meaning of course they're full of airs, like me).

rahvin said:
welcome to all non-n00bs. the thing with dt lyrics is not really quoting, but interpreting. fans that can do what i did with nether novas in the thread are upgraded from fan status to air conditioner status (meaning of course they're full of airs, like me).
:lol: do i smell a new member title?

What, another one?? Check the Pic thread again, and the thread about... uh, a DT shirt. Can't remember which one or who made it, but it can't be far away.

Welcome, vujikovich, Ńiĸ1Ø1, lumitalvi, MachineHead1, and panzerkaetzchen.

If you're all still here. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.