I'm New -------- If this is you, post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Neurotica and Ony:rofl:ragon98. We hope at least one of you is a guy, especially the one with the long hair. ;)

so you fancy younger men eh? :heh:

:p

cddisc.gif
Marduk - Night Of The Long Knives

I kinda like younger guys. They make good slaves. :evil:

Welcome to I_raise_my_hand... (must be a hastle typing in your username), Neurotica, and Onyxdragon.

@DIM: Uh-oh, i didn't notice his age. :p
But yeah, i used to have a general attraction towards younger guys, but not anymore.
Now i don't have any attraction towards any kind of guys. :p

rahvin said:
why all you people are from ann arborb, mi? is this some sort of invasion? is ann arbor, mi, sending its elders to die here? :p

It's a college town so there are *some* metalheads here, compared to other towns. However, I was surprised to see another Ann Arborite on the boards which I think was the catalyst for me to come out from the shadows. But hell, the more the merrier right?

Boron said:
Heh, not any weirder than rahvin :Spin:

It's not after the chemical element. Take a look at my avatar, extra points go to anyone who is geeky enough to be familiar with it and what it represents :D
hey, DSA is even worse than AD&D! try out midgard ;) (predecessor to DSA (or is it called TBE over there?)

Malaclypse said:
hey, DSA is even worse than AD&D! try out midgard ;) (predecessor to DSA (or is it called TBE over there?)

hahaha, I actually havn't heard of Midgard but in any case I don't speak German! The reason I know anything at all about DSA is b/c of the Realms of Arkania series, but I don't do the live action dice tossing RPG thing, though I do play the video game version of that (NWN and such) :shrugs:

Oh wow, n00bs gallore ..finally : D

Boron, Neurotica, Ony:rofl:ragon, welcome aboard, keep your arms inside at all times and hands to yourselves.

Neurotica said:
exactly, i don't really feel like a n00b, i feel like i know everyone already, it's cool :Spin:
mmm..tell you what. I'm going to give you a quiz, and if you don't pass it's back to the n00b line for you!

panzerkat said:
@magsec4: muffins? you rule. can i be your best friend?
Hey there's more to me than just muffins :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.