I'm New -------- If this is you, post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
panzerkaetzchen said:
indeed. i have an odd sense of humor.
I think it is not exactly hyena´s/your translation.

Armored kitten would be "gepanzertes Kätzchen" IMHO. (as singular)
Your name is a connection of two nouns.
Panzer: armour / tank
Kätzchen: well, kitten, there I agree. It can be both singular or plural, in German.

panzerkaetzchen said:
oh wicked fate, that i am unveiled for the scurvy cur which i am! begone ruthless mirror, just purveyor of truth - i'll have none of thee.

excüse me, i didn't wänt tö tämper with yöür temper ;)

Welcome vujikovich and panzerkaetzchen

A round of muffins for all:

muffins.jpg

(Lina, Rusty and all wannabe-n00bs get only 1 (one) helping of muffins)

hello everyone.I guess i will start posting here. i've been lurking for a long time, so i know how everything works, i know all about your homoerotic pineapples and shit.:p You can find out a bunch of random crap about me in the survey thread.

:)

@neurotica: welcome welcome, you're probably the n00b i've seen lurking this place the most in the past months/year. what the hell is wrong with you man? ;)

@rusty: you can't apologise in advance after you've offended me. :p

Yes but at the time I wasn't sure I'd offend you at all, and so the apology came then rather than now, just in case... I think.

Neurotica said:
thanks. :) im just real shy, and this group seems real hard to diffuse into sometimes.
the long site downtimes are making it even harder these days, but don't worry, we're friendly and open like gutted fish! :Spin:

err... my choice of metaphors is getting worse...

Neurotica said:
hello everyone.I guess i will start posting here. i've been lurking for a long time, so i know how everything works, i know all about your homoerotic pineapples and shit.:p You can find out a bunch of random crap about me in the survey thread.

:)

good strategy, congratulations. I did the same when I found this forum, and that way it´s really easier. So when you start posting, you know already everyone´s dark sides, quirks and funny habits :D

I guess if you read it for a long while and still are here, you´ll surely feel comfortable :wave:

:wave:
Greetings everyone..i have been wandering these forums for a while now..and i thought the conversation on here was just hilarious..so i had to become part of the action..so here i am :tickled:
im 15, turning 16 in a couple of months..and i have long black hair..that has been growing for 2 years now...so its nice n long..and its makes for good headbanging :p
i live in the poorest province in canada..GOOD OLD NEWFOUNDLAND B'Y! o_O
i live a pretty boring life, same old friends, same old house, same old everything. but this place is good for one thing: being peaceful

well thats all i have to say right now..and i look forward to getting to know all of you :err:

Hey Ony:rofl:ragon98! :wave: Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.