I'm New -------- If this is you, post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody called Grand Meloncholy or sth - but now I can see that it's not in the same place - so maybe I can keep it? No - I want to be original!

Hi Caelestia, Hi Rahvin again!!
aren't the people here NICE.....

Hmmmm, how about killing this melancholic member just because he? she? likes grandeur just as much as i do.... seems tempting

But I promised to be good just once for a change... :loco:

Of course, this other person could well be ordering your own death at the same time. I suggest hiring a personal bodyguard.

Relax and enjoy though. :wave: ;)

Ok!! Since I'm new in all these internet thingies, it took me awhile to understandhow this works (me<--dumb)! I kind of figured out that I had to start somewhere here!
So hello to everyone, I'm meagan or meags - or however you feel like calling me actually - and I have to admit I am a tiny bit lost in this forum, but I'm sure some of you will be patient enough to explain :D

hi meags. i'll be patient enough to explain. you've already managed to pick and use an avatar, so you can't be that bad anyway. check the rules thread for suggestions on where to post what, or simply browse the first page for the hottest (?) topics. pm me if you need assistance or a pineapple.

Hello fartmeags! Cool name! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.