I'm New -------- If this is you, post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then again, I did join before you. *ducks under innefectually swung cane* don't you need that thing for support old man?

Hey, I just recently picked up "Haven" and loved it! So here I am making my first post, as you can imagine I am very new to the band...but sure can appreciate good music when I hear it.

What album should I pick up next?

Thanks...Pabla~ :headbang:

welcome pabla. there's a thread for album recs, i'm sure the good moderator will point it out to you soon. and i wish i were in LA too, but i'm not...

Thanks for the welcome Hyena! Hahahaha! Ok...I'll wait to be directed to the appropriate thread...as to living in LA is not "THAT" big of a deal, I on the other hand wish I lived in Europe so I could attend all the wicked metal festivals there! (guess we are never happy :err: )

hi pabla, sorry i'm late but i got stuck in the saturday night traffic (*is quickly running out of excuses*). you can find the appropriate thread in the list of links if you check the rules. the rules are your friend, you know? but they're not going to pay for your dinner, i'm sorry. :(

Whoa, Its been a while since someone new came by (if you consider a while like 2 weeks :p).

Hello Pabla :wave: If you never find the thread about "best DT albums fors n00b's" then Ill quickly say, if you prefer the softer side reminiscent on Haven go in the direction of Projector, if you prefer the heavies then go for the new one (Damage Done). All their old stuff is immense too... the Gallery is my favourite album by them, but its quite dissimilar in sound to Haven. You love one then you'll probably love em all.

Ill look forward to hopefully chatting metal with you later on this forum. Hope you choose to stick around :p

rahvin said:
hi pabla, sorry i'm late but i got stuck in the saturday night traffic (*is quickly running out of excuses*). you can find the appropriate thread in the list of links if you check the rules. the rules are your friend, you know? but they're not going to pay for your dinner, i'm sorry. :(

Hey, I was waiting for ya...what the heck took so long??!!! :p
Thanks for the welcome mate! :D

King Chaos said:
Whoa, Its been a while since someone new came by (if you consider a while like 2 weeks :p).

Hello Pabla :wave: If you never find the thread about "best DT albums fors n00b's" then Ill quickly say, if you prefer the softer side reminiscent on Haven go in the direction of Projector, if you prefer the heavies then go for the new one (Damage Done). All their old stuff is immense too... the Gallery is my favourite album by them, but its quite dissimilar in sound to Haven. You love one then you'll probably love em all.

Ill look forward to hopefully chatting metal with you later on this forum. Hope you choose to stick around :p
Oh yeah...fresh meat coming through! :tickled:
I'll take your recommendations into consideration, thanks...I like softer sides and heavies as long as it sounds good to my ears :)
I think I'll stick around too...you guys seem like a friendly bunch (so far!) ;) We'll defo talk metal mate! Catch you later...and thanks for the welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.