I'm New -------- If this is you, post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
welcome to ezra, pabla and sacrilege :wave: i hope you enjoy your stay here

the homoerotic level that was the pride of this mighty board fell down to almost 0 so it shouldn't be too traumatic (sp?) :p

*blames the guys for the homoerotic power decadence*

Sacrilege said:
well, Hello everybody, i'm new here.
DT is my favorite along with Sacrilege, Amon Amarth, Dying Fetus and few more..
hmmm.....my name is Ljova
live in Israel (originaly from Lithuania)

and bla bla bla... thats it
I am just arriving myself but welcome to you as well! :wave:

should I also list my fav bands and bla bla bla? :p

Pabla said:
I think I'll stick around too...you guys seem like a friendly bunch (so far!) ;) We'll defo talk metal mate! Catch you later...and thanks for the welcome!

No problem!, and we are a friend bunch ;) i got settled in here nicely myself :)

Hiljainen said:
welcome to ezra, pabla and sacrilege :wave: i hope you enjoy your stay here

the homoerotic level that was the pride of this mighty board fell down to almost 0 so it shouldn't be too traumatic (sp?) :p

*blames the guys for the homoerotic power decadence*

Wow! More welcomes and more people...wicked...I feel like I am at a cruise being welcomed by everybody :tickled: this is great!

:err: **writes word down to look up later** :heh:

OnyxDragon98 said:
No problem!, and we are a friend bunch ;) i got settled in here nicely myself :)
I can see why...I hope you guys will go easy on me as I am just getting to know the band ;)

rahvin said:
if there isn't one, my mom once almost amputated her thumb through the intervention of the holy ghost. :)
Yikesssss! Well I wouldn't know as all I do in the kitchen is heat up stuff :eek:

:eek: your mom can invoke the holy ghost?! That is QUITE impressive!

well.... i'm Naama, i'm 19 from Israel...
ah... Dark Tranquillity is one of my fav bands, and Mikael Stanne is my fav vocalist!
i listen to Dissection, Opeth, old In Flames, Estatic Fear, Megadeth, Iron Maiden, Annihilator.....
i like art, drawing, graphic design and all that.......

ummm that's it i guess.... :)

:wave: Hello Naama!!!

Great band list, Im sure you'll fit in fine here. If you need help with anything don't think twice to ask anyone here, Im sure they'll be eager to solve your queries. Everyone here is really cool!

I look forward to talking metal with you later :headbang:!

Hi again. im new too.

And what should tell to me.

Hmm music, i like Dark Tranquillity, In Flames, Eternal tears of sorrow, Nonexist, Children of bodom, Finntroll, etc etc.

Hobbies. ehh i have guitar but can i play? i think no, i cant.
Another hobbies. little computers. nothing special.
And again, im bad at english.

Well, I guess I'm new to THIS forum. I used to frequent the Arch Enemy board (before it died :bah: ), and I currently visit the Opeth forum quite regularly.
Other bands I like are Dimmu Borgir, Gorgoroth, Hearse, old In Flames, The Haunted, Nevermore, Nightwish... oh god plz someone stop me :lol: . There are a few more, but I dont want to make this post too long.

Anyway, I just picked up Damage Done, and I am quite impressed. So I guess I'll stay :D .

Status
Not open for further replies.