I'm New -------- If this is you, post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MagSec4 said:
Ooh, "..and their forum members", I like this Greek
wink.gif

Welcome.
How does a slice of cheesecake sound?

cheesecake.jpg

Thank you MagSec4. It's nice to be here. :)

The cheesecake sounds and looks really tasty...you've just remembered me that i haven't eat something sweet for a long time, until now!!! Thanks for the slice my man!!! ;) :)

King Chaos said:
Welcome! I look forward to chatting Metal with you Dreamcell.
Did you see Dark Tranquillity live when they reacently played at your location?
What other bands are you into?

Godamn that desert looks good.

Thanks for the welcoming King Chaos. We'll sure exchange some good opinions and thoughts conserning the metal side of our soul!!! ;)

Unfortunately i didn't manage to see DT this summer at RockWave festival because i was at the same time in Turkey for the RockTheNations festival. I'm mad with myself for not being able to attend their performance. But i'm also feeling blessed that i managed to attend the 2 past performances of DT in Greece. They were amazing!!! Hopefully they will join with the Greek fans again in future performances because they really have a big DT Greek community. :)

Other bands i'm into are: Orphaned Land ( I really think that everyone's ear should try them www.orphaned-land.com ), Anathema, Moonspell, Amorphis, Katatonia, Arcturus, Sentenced are only few to name at this time. I'll sure be sorry reading this again cause a lot of other bands are not mentioned or slipped my mind... :Spin:

How about you...ever saw DT live, other bands you're into?

Dreamcell said:
Thank you MagSec4. It's nice to be here.

The cheesecake sounds and looks really tasty...you've just remembered me that i haven't eat something sweet for a long time, until now!!! Thanks for the slice my man!!! ;)
Anytime.

I've just reminded you that you haven't eaten anything sweet...
Stick around, you'll know the English language, better than the natives here, in no time.
Care to teach me some Greek words?

Welcome, Dreamcell! Half of your favourite band list looks good to me, I'm glad you've arrived. ;) Make yourself comfortable.

MagSec4 said:
I've just reminded you that you haven't eaten anything sweet...Stick around, you'll know the English language, better than the natives here, in no time.Care to teach me some Greek words?

Hey that's great...
i just found my personal English language teacher or to be honest he found me...
or maybe i mixed up forums and i'm posting in the "Learn English" forum... :err:
or maybe my English teacher is a bit confuced with what's the real meaning of writing in a metal band forum...
i don't know...
i'm confuced too... :confused:
please somebody help me to clear things up in my head... :erk:

Sure MagSec4 i'll learn you some Greek words starting with 2 words...
the first one is "sevasmos" which means respect...
and the second one is "eksypnakias" which means smartguy...;)

Please MagSec4 do correct my English if i'm wrong... :)

Rusty said:
Welcome, Dreamcell! Half of your favourite band list looks good to me, I'm glad you've arrived. ;) Make yourself comfortable.

Thanks a lot Rusty!!! :wave: It's good to hear that we're in someway close to listenings. :headbang: what's your favorite ones? I'm also really happy to be here. You allready make fell really comfortably in here, thank you very much!!! :)

Dreamcell said:
Thanks for the welcoming King Chaos. We'll sure exchange some good opinions and thoughts conserning the metal side of our soul!!! ;)

Unfortunately i didn't manage to see DT this summer at RockWave festival because i was at the same time in Turkey for the RockTheNations festival. I'm mad with myself for not being able to attend their performance. But i'm also feeling blessed that i managed to attend the 2 past performances of DT in Greece. They were amazing!!! Hopefully they will join with the Greek fans again in future performances because they really have a big DT Greek community. :)

Other bands i'm into are: Orphaned Land ( I really think that everyone's ear should try them www.orphaned-land.com ), Anathema, Moonspell, Amorphis, Katatonia, Arcturus, Sentenced are only few to name at this time. I'll sure be sorry reading this again cause a lot of other bands are not mentioned or slipped my mind... :Spin:

How about you...ever saw DT live, other bands you're into?

I havnt seen DT live apart from on the DVD :(. I take it you will have seen them at the show which is featured on the DVD? that would be so cool, one thing that I hate about gigs is that they only last 90 mins, if a gig I was at was caught on tape it would be like immortalising something that enlightend me for a night.

Im into far too many bands of different genres to begin a list that repressents my taste... but My favourite bands at the moment are Nightwish,
Dark Tranquillity, Dragonforce and Nevermore.

Status
Not open for further replies.