I'm New -------- If this is you, post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well after being a Dark Tranquillity fan for a few years i thought i'd sign up for the forum, especially since i owe it to DT for the music i listen to in a way. My friend alway wore a Earth Crisis sweatshirt anyways i ended up liking the newest album of theirs at the time slither, so on napster, when it was free, i did the similer artists search for earth crisis and got the results with a band called Dark Haven. well when i went to download a song you can guess what songs i downloaded and i like them a lot( which i know haven isn't the best album but it was way better than anything i listened to at the time) and so i ended up going the the record company website and found more bands and so now i heard more bands than i remember to name a few.

Tvangeste
Moonsorrow
NonExist
From Autumn to Ashes
Atreyu
Alexisonfire
Bloodbath
Carnal Forge
Blood For Blood
Dew Scented
Cryptic Wintermoon
Ensiferum
Kataklysm
Heaven Shall Burn
Dimmu Borgir
Emperor
Opeth
The Black League
Sentenced
In Flames

in other words i listen to a lot of music through out the day. but what else is there to do for a 19 yr in green bay wisconsin. o ya play some games. or play misic if i knew how.

Welcome Revoluton21X. :wave:

@Dreamcell: of course we don't need to reply, but we want to.. ;)

Hey folks! :)
Ive been into DT for quite a while but Ive never visited this board until now. I see some known nicks, that's good. This seems to be a nice place. People singing and laughing.. yes, this is where Im gonna build my house.
Umm yeah. So hi everybody :p

Hi Revolution21X. :wave:

Welcome to the board!

Um.. I like Amon Amarth, Hypocrisy, Deicide, Nevermore, Thyrfing, Bathory, Children Of Bodom, Sentenced, Summoning, VNV Nation.. ah the list goes on, it depends on what mood Im in, heh.

Im sure we'll have a good time :wave:

Heh, yeah she did stay at my place and we had a really good time :)
It was her who brought me here, too. She's in Berlin now though.. I hope she likes it there, too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.