I'm New -------- If this is you, post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I'm new to this forum, and the host of other band forums on this site. Some of you may recognize me from the Otep board(I used to like them)...but probably not. I'm from Minneapolis Minnesota. Been listening to Dark Tranquility for a few years now. Just picked up Exposures the other day, it kicks ass.

First of all, I just wanted to say Hailz from Croatia to Dark Tranquillity.

Next, you play some veeeeery awsome music, I like it very very much. DT is one of my top 5 bands, with In Flames, Kalmah, Death & Testament.

The Gallery is incredible album, but 2 other albums are taking very big piece of my attention, Haven 6 Damage Done. I really enjoy listening those albums, what can I say than :kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass:

:wave: i'm new to ultimatemetal and even newer to the DT forum... i'm a male, 17 years old, i live in quebec (so the first one to complain about my english will pay it) and i'm a big fan of DT (other bands i like: refused, jethro tull, king crimson) :wave:

Hi Buzz! :wave: Welcome to this board and UM.

Welcome to the board everyone.

Ooh, another person with the word "wing" in their username. Wings are beautiful... especially on bats.

Rats, I missed that hot guy who was here. :/

Hello brokenwing, and other recent fresh meat
evilgrin.gif

_'_

Did I say 'meat'?
I meant 'friends' :D
Enjoy your stay :D

Status
Not open for further replies.