I'm New -------- If this is you, post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! My name is Jagoda and I'm a DT fan from Poland. Are there any other Polish fans? This is the first time I write to frum in English because my English isn't very good so please excuse me if I don't understand something, OK? I hope you can become my friends. I've discovered DT last year and I've got all their CDs I think they are just great. But I've never been on thier concert :erk: . Is there somebody who hasn't been to thier concert either? I will feel better.

welcome ...err.. everyone new, too many people joined lately :p

@Jagoda: don't worry about your english, when i first started to post here my english was level 0 and it soon became understandable :p yours isn't bad anyway for what i see :)

Jagoda said:
Is there somebody who hasn't been to thier concert either? I will feel better.
:wave:
We should both fix that on the upcoming European tour. Although it seems that they at least haven't announced a gig in Poland yet. That's a bit weird, but let's hope you will find a way to see them sometime soon anyway.

Germany sucks shit for getting so many dates for a lot of bands lately.

Hey Jagoda!

Welcome to the board! The Live Damage DVD was filmed in Krakow, so there's a good chance DT are coming back to your country at some point, so you can see them!

Hello everybody and thank you for the nice welcome. I did not KNOW about this filming in Krakow, that's nto too far from where I live, gosh! Why didn't they play a concert then? and why didn't they TELL anyone? when exactly did that happen?
The FourthHorseman, are you German? why aren't you happy that Germany gets so many concerts? I think they are lucky, Poland sucks because we NEVER get any concerts!

Jagoda said:
Hello everybody and thank you for the nice welcome. I did not KNOW about this filming in Krakow, that's nto too far from where I live, gosh! Why didn't they play a concert then? and why didn't they TELL anyone? when exactly did that happen?
The FourthHorseman, are you German? why aren't you happy that Germany gets so many concerts? I think they are lucky, Poland sucks because we NEVER get any concerts!

the Live damage DVD was filmed last year
if you have the exposures-album the second disc is the audioversion of this gig.
by the way I live in germany BUT this tour they dont get near my town like usual and most band tour always the same places so theres a lot of germans who cant see them either :yell:
like me
by the way I listen to DT since 1997 and havent heard character yet:erk:, so your a lucky man with your character experiences...

anyway welcome to the board :headbang:

Actually, the live DVD was recorded at a normal gig in Poland during the Damage Done tour, as I understand it. This is what the website says: "Full show recorded at Krakauer Krzemionki TVP Studio, Krakow, Poland on the 7th of October 2002."

by the way I live in germany BUT this tour they dont get near my town like usual and most band tour always the same places so theres a lot of germans who cant see them either
No chance of seeing them? Can't you travel somewhere? Well, this must suck. I bet they're only touring the big cities in Germany, right?

Somber Soul said:
No chance of seeing them? Can't you travel somewhere? Well, this must suck. I bet they're only touring the big cities in Germany, right?

oh your right it was in 2002 it was filmed and not 2003,
I forgot were in 2004 :OMG:

they play in stuttgart thats 50km from my town but the biggest problem is my fucking job,if I have the nightshift thats nothing with DT and if not I dont know how to do arrange it with starting at 6 in the morning
theres a chance but I must wait if I have the possibility, lets hope it works...

2002 that was before I started listening to them. :err: they are not popular in ZPoland too much, I discovered them when I was in Sweden, a friend from Gothenburg listened to them and he recommended them to me.

In that case, there' a chance that they wiill come again! :worship:

Hail Jagoda and Wolftribe! :wave: :wave:

Jagoda said:
But I've never been on thier concert :erk: . Is there somebody who hasn't been to thier concert either? I will feel better.
yep it's me,i haven't see them live yet! :cry: and the worst thing is that i've been listen to them from ages! :bah:
plus, some of my friends saw them live just after mind's i and they always laugh at me cos they say it was one of the best gigs they've ever seen!and they say that a special praise goes to anders jivarp and mikael stanne. :Spin:

Jagoda said:
That's the point, I'm Finnish and therefore not too happy that Germany gets a dozen gigs.

Germany is a 90 million people country after all. ;) Austria gets two gigs at the most. I'm lucky to live in the capital, so when bands come, I get to see them most of the time.

welcome, little kiddies. sit down and we'll give you cookies. ask questions, get comfortable, make sweet love to all of the regulars and you'll be rewarded.

hi everyone, i'm new in your forum so...
i'm from switzerland (yes, that's the country with cheese, chocolate and the legendary z-7 :D )
i like to listen to
death metal: luciferion, death, nile, dissection (ok, rather black-death than death)
thrash metal: metallica, slayer, sepultura and all these other 80's thrash giants
but the best still is a combination of both: (the allmighty) the crown (that isn't anymore :cry: ), at the gates, impious and off course dark tranquillity

Status
Not open for further replies.