I'm New -------- If this is you, post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dafne said:
oh yep especially i like Sharon's voice live,more than on studio version.you can check these videos:"mother earth tour 2002" that you can also found under the name" motherearth live Cd1 2" and then "live in france".:cool:
sorry i didn't answer you before but i've seen yr post right now!:p

then,a very big welcome to Don!:wave:
me too,i like a lot In Flames especially the old albums!:) and that's obvious that i love DT!;)

Downloaded some videos now :) really great ones. Want to see them live.

Welcome Destroyer of Travelers.

Hey, I remember you, Dofo :D

Sedrik said:
And welcome Don, this is one of the friendliest boards on the internet
smile.gif
What?! We are ALL axe-wielding gr1/\/\ metallers who don't give a flying carcass
..especially Violet B and hyena. I would keep my distance until they accept you.

MagSec4 said:
What?! We are ALL axe-wielding gr1/\/\ metallers who don't give a flying carcass
..especially Violet B and hyena. I would keep my distance until they accept you.

I'm not afraid :p *walks around with head choped off

MagSec4 said:
I knew there was a catch to this board. Luckily I am a legendary viking with a 13 foot long broadsword :heh: !

Greetings, everyone.

I am a new member, and seeing as how I suffer from OCD (and thus obsess about adhering to rules and regulations) I was compelled to make my first post here in this thread.

I am a long-time fan of DT and have been an occasional browser of this forum over the past few years. So why wait until now to register and post? Good question...I'll let you know if I come up with an answer.

That's all for now. I'm sure I'll post a few things here and there now that I am registered.... And please don't take anything that I post too seriously; I tend to be rather sarcastic and sometimes that doesn't translate very well into written communication.

PS - How many members on here are from downstate NY and/or Florida?

welcome r2. i'm sure the reason you started posting now is that you fell in love with my avatar, you just don't know it. :D

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone....much apreciated.

@siren: That's it! It was your avatar....thank you for the catalyst! ;)

Greetings! I've been around UM for a couple years, and also been a fan of DT for about that time. I don't recall ever posting in this forum though, but i am now!
It's was a long time from the last time i had even listened to DT (I know, foolishness) as I had started to become bored with the increasingly stagnant melodeath scene nowadays.
However, two days ago another UM member sent me Character over the internet. My immediate reaction (probably brought on by the initial blast beat) was "HOLY SHIT!". After listening to the album about 4835723945734.98 times, i immediately got my Projector and Damage Done (sadly the only ones i own. Don't worry I shall soon remedy this problem) and listened to them all the way through. This band is still most excellent, and bringing life once more to the swedish scene. I'll try to be a part of this forum from now on.
My name is Max, and I like death metal.

Status
Not open for further replies.