I'm New -------- If this is you, post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
King Chaos said:
In alphabetical order too. I liked Kovenant when they were Covenant. Old man's child are too good, Definately one of my fav's in the black metal genre. You seem pretty diverse in your tastes, thats really cool. Seeing Freedom call makes me happy :) great list.

Hehe yeah I got a realy wide music taste when it comes to metal or soft/relaxing music, got everything from enya to cradle and children. But I disslike rap/pop/RnB/soul/jazz and all that kind of music..

Hi Sedrik and Irza too :wave: :wave:
Sedrik:
Bruce Springsteen (the river is a wonderful song!)
Dark Tranquillity (as i've said before they're my fave)
In Flames (I love Whoracle and The Jester Race and i've seen them live-only on tv and radio :cry: -and they're sssso cool and ssssssssssso tight :) )
Iron Maiden (i love them just until powerslave)
Metallica (i love the older one and hate the new one cos they use to spit on commercial bands and bands who just released video!and now they're worse...they've lost my respect)
My Dying Bride (they make me too sad :erk: )
Paradise Lost (which one?! :err: they've changed sssso much! :p )
Primal Fear (ralph scheepres rulz!!! :cool: )
Sepultura (beneath the remains is historical!!!especially Inner Self)
The Haunted (one of my fave band ever, Per is one the drummer i would like to be :worship: )
Within Temptation (have you heard Sharon live?i've seen some acts -ALWAYS ON TV!!- and i must say that her voice is better than on the records!plus, she's very beautiful!)

Dafne said:
Metallica (i love the older one and hate the new one cos they use to spit on commercial bands and bands who just released video!and now they're worse...they've lost my respect)
:err:
Fucken blasphemy. Especially that about Maiden.

:p

You know, I think Metallica got past the video issue somewhere around ...And Justice For All. I dare say that one got a bit old.
Of course calling them greedy bastards and Kirk a wah-wah wanking splooge never does.

TheFourthHorseman said:
:err:
Fucken blasphemy. Especially that about Maiden.

:p
the only blasphemy 'round here are the new Metallica records,especially after the super-extra-top level with Master of Puppets. :p
just kidding,of course! ;)

Dafne said:
Sepultura (beneath the remains is historical!!!
For that, I'm buying you a drink (or a beer if you'd like)
And you can seriously get it if we ever meet, anytime, anywhere.

Sedrik: In your avatar, you look like you were a laboratory mouse that just got turned into a human boy.
:p Be most welcome, dude. Have a good time.

MagSec4 said:
For that, I'm buying you a drink (or a beer if you'd like)
And you can seriously get it if we ever meet, anytime, anywhere.
thx alot!:)
that album reminds me of my teen and all those times i've listened to it with my very best friends!:)

Dafne said:
Hi Sedrik and Irza too :wave: :wave:
Sedrik:
Bruce Springsteen (the river is a wonderful song!)
Dark Tranquillity (as i've said before they're my fave)
In Flames (I love Whoracle and The Jester Race and i've seen them live-only on tv and radio :cry: -and they're sssso cool and ssssssssssso tight :) )
My Dying Bride (they make me too sad :erk: )
Paradise Lost (which one?! :err: they've changed sssso much! :p )
Primal Fear (ralph scheepres rulz!!! :cool: )
Sepultura (beneath the remains is historical!!!especially Inner Self)
The Haunted (one of my fave band ever, Per is one the drummer i would like to be :worship: )
Within Temptation (have you heard Sharon live?i've seen some acts -ALWAYS ON TV!!- and i must say that her voice is better than on the records!plus, she's very beautiful!)
'

Never seen Withing Temptation live sadly :(
I think I'm one of the few who likes all In Flames albums, as I said I got a wide musical range. :)
Metallica was better before no doubt.
Paradise Lost - Pretty much all of it. But I do think the later albums are the better.

MagSec4 said:
Sedrik: In your avatar, you look like you were a laboratory mouse that just got turned into a human boy.
:p Be most welcome, dude. Have a good time.

We all got our small failures :p

Dafne said:
neither on a video?there's plenty of concerts on the web!:)

Nope neither on video.. Never listened to them that much so I have looked for one. Are they good live? in that case I can dl some videos and have a look.

MagSec4 said:
No, man ..I was just talking about the expression on your face, in that picture.

hehe, I think it only makes me look realy fat ^_^ The funny thing is that I'm not fat at all :Spin:

Status
Not open for further replies.