I'm New -------- If this is you, post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome, Dafne! :wave:

hello everybody :wave: been surfing thru dis forum for a while, n wat the hell, juz registered myself. a quick intro: im still 16, going on 17 at the end of the mnth. wonder, am i the youngest here? anyway, started out wif metallica bout 7 yrs ago, n progressively tried other genres. been listening to dt for bout3 yrs i tink n cant wait for the ep, but i dunno whether i can get the ep here in my tiny,winy country. also plays the guitar n abit of drums, n.. oh fuck it. hiya!!

@Irza: Welcome aboard! No, you are not the youngest here - you´re older than me (mine´s 18th of decE).

@Dafne: Good to have some new people here! :)

Hi all, guess what I'm new to this forum -.-
Anyways I'm an 18 years old guy from Sweden :D Have been listening to dt for 1 year soon and will be watching them live for my first time ever during thier next tour (Stockholm show) :)

I'm looking forward to listening to thier new album. They are really great :)

King Chaos said:
Welcome Sedrik :wave: . What are some of the other bands you're into? You've chosen a fantabulous forum to memberize, everyone is really chilled out and relaxed and willing to have a laugh at there own and each others expense.

Yeah so I have noticed, I like the atmosphere here :)

hmm other bands.. In Flames, Opeth, Kalmah, Children of boodom, Bruce Springsteen + all old rock artist, creed.

I can make the list very long if you want to :)

Ethereal Sage said:
Hi Sedrik :)

I don't get to post here much, but I thought I'd say hi anyway. King is right about the mood of the board, I'm sure you'll have a good time here.

Thank you :) I'm already enjoying it so I will stay here for a long time I hope. Maybe I'll see you all on a tour someday :D

King Chaos said:
Wow, glad to see Kalmah on there! Bloody great band. I look forward to conversing with you in eons to come :p

hehe I'll post the long list then and you maybe will find more good stuff :)

Apocalyptica
Bloodhound Gang
Bon Jovi
Bruce Springsteen
Children Of Bodoom
Cradle of Filth
Creed
Cryptic Wintermoon
Dark Tranquillity
Def Leppard
Dimmu Borgir
Dream Theater
Ebony Tears
Edguy
Enya
Era
Evergrey
Freak Kitchen
Freedom call
Grave Digger
Guns 'n' Roses
Hardcore Superstar
Iced Earth
In Flames
Iron Maiden
Kalmah
Katatonia
Kovenant
Led Zeppelin
Metallica
My Dying Bride
Norther
Old Man's Child
Opeth
Pain
Paradise Lost
Pink floyd
Primal Fear
Queens of the Stone Age
Rammstein
Rob zombie
Sentenced
Sepultura
Sonata Arctica
Stratovarius
Symphony X
The Haunted
Within Temptation
Him
Nightwish
Soilwork
The White Stripes

There ya go :)

Sedrik said:
hehe I'll post the long list then and you maybe will find more good stuff :)

Children Of Bodoom
Cradle of Filth
Dimmu Borgir
Kalmah
Katatonia
Norther
Opeth
Pain
Sentenced
The Haunted
Within Temptation
Him
Nightwish

There ya go :)
Katatonia-mafia is becoming the majority soon. No wonder rahvin plans to emigrate :D

Nice choices - those I agree with ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.